Bodhi x Cookies Just Announced

You know it is just for the seeds because noone even has a CD player. That’s about 500 coasters. I havent even seen any grows of these. A lot of people said the seeds didn’t pop and even Bodhi said put em in the freezer for two weeks cuz they werent ready yet.

3 Likes

Breedbay has a Bodhi thread that he posts to sometimes. Answers people’s questions, etc. He seems like a genuinely nice guy.
You’ll need to register to access the site. But it’s very worth it for all the info.
Bodhi’s been posting there since 2009 i think.

https://www.breedbay.org/community/threads/bodhi-seeds-release-info.201345811/page-593

4 Likes

This is why I was so confused. So, if I wanted one of the lavender lemonade crosses, I would have to buy a physical copy of a mans CD like it’s 1997, and inside would be seeds.

I’d read “released with his drop” and releasing seeds with albums is whatever, marketing is stupid all the time. But the seeds are only available in CDs.
:expressionless:

Anyway. Like another person said, I need a Bodhi Wikipedia or something. I know he’s worked with dumpster, and the closest I can find is Garfunkel. I think he’s worked with Appalachian and Irene and I’m here for all of that. I just can’t figure out where to look to find info. I know we have Bodhi threads, but those are 90% chitchat, 8% drama and 2% informational.

4 Likes

https://themodern.farm/Bodhi.txt

https://www.breedbay.org/community/threads/bodhi-seeds-release-info.201345811/page-1084

We all did our research. It takes time.

“page 1084”

5 Likes

Do you happen to have a contact for mods at Breedbay? I’ve made an account but can’t verify my email. I’ve tried a couple things but the verification email doesn’t ever come.

1 Like

well said :100:

1 Like

Are you on IG? The account bodhiguide has a pretty impressive collection of strain photos.

No wikipedia for Bodhi’s gear exists that I’m aware of… but there are a number of knowledgeable people around in the Bodhi thread, idle chitchat aside.

3 Likes

Had this same problem recently, I tried to change the email address registered to my old Vreedbay account, and when I click ‘send verification’ nothing happens. No way to contact anyone as well unless you’re already logged in

:v:

1 Like

For info on Bodhi genetics, I’d recommend the 2 main Bodhi threads on OG.
It does take time to go through them, but just use the search function and take some time to read up.

There is (or at least was) a really good thread over on trollitup, and it was the one place in there that usually remaind drama free.

Plant More Seeds and Bodhi Stain Guide on IG are valuable resources too.

And there’s Seedfiner.eu wich has a long list of bodhi genetics and is quite handy (although not greatly user friendly as far as websites go). I also did the write up and supplied the pics for his Soul Mate on Seedfinder, which I feel quite honoured to have been able to do.
:v:

9 Likes

Interesting that you say this because I just realized that 4 months straight of ice cream cake turned me into a guy who was snapping out at random people for literally nothing. I just stopped it a few days ago and now im as calm and peaceful as I usually have been my entire life. I don’t really think this gets discussed enough. Heavy usage can “change” someone’s personality dramatically. This doesn’t happen to me with other stuff.

6 Likes

Not sure why, some strains just do that. Trainwreck and Blue dream always seem to get me any my girl in bad moods and I stay away from any strain that doesn’t jive with my body chemistry. …And its not that the anger is immediately obvious – smoking those buds make me feel calm, serene, and blissful but the next day after smoking them it seems that any small nuisance or incongruency can just make my blood boil! Not sure if its terps or what, but I ain’t got time, patience, nor any desire to have those sorts of uncomfortable feelings be any part of my life

9 Likes

That’s how it got me. I didnt notice at first. It is one of the best highs ever and almost no ceiling/tolerance :frowning:

2 Likes

Try checking your spam folder for verification emails and they do take longer than 24hours sometimes.

2 Likes

I appreciate the info and links. But I can find the strain info for bodhi seeds. I want to know more about the human behind the strains. For being so famous in the breeding world, there isn’t much out there in the way of interviews, articles, etc. two podcast interviews are all I find and zero articles.

3 Likes

He’s not about that life. Dude grows fire, breeds cannabis, travels, and has a family he enjoys spending time with.

6 Likes

Yeah he could give a fuck less about recognition and that is why he has so many followers.

5 Likes

Thats a good one. I had forgotten about that video, added to my research doc :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Their site was simply Sproutways.com…but it looks like it’s no longer available. Curious if that means they folded or just that they forgot to pay their server guys.

1 Like

It was a collaboration destined for failure.

Berner wanted to call it “Bookies, buy a bud, place a bet.”

Bodhi wasn’t having it.

2 Likes

I threw all my bohdi gear in the trash. He sold his soul and I want absolutely no part of him.

2 Likes