BOG LSD & Peakseedsbc Northern Berry Microgrow

34F. Not going great, but I’ll try to see it through.

Anemic buds, should get some seeds at least.

Northern Berry hating life. Solo cup Cinderevils looking ok, stretched about 3x.

Except for the male, all of the buds seem to be stunted by the Promix+Gaia combo in small pots. That’s 2/2 dud grows in a row. I’m a bit embarrassed to even keep posting this journal, but I guess shit happens when you’re trying new stuff. Seems like coco is the best option in this space. I always seem to do better in coco anyway.

Thanks for stopping by!

10 Likes

I have some not so great looking plants in my tent. too… I have had a lot going on in my life and these damn fabric pots dry out so fast. My last few grows had gone pretty flawlessly, it always feels a little bad opening a tent and knowing you could have done a bit better.

You will still get a tonne of seed I am sure! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

The more you grow, the more you know. Everything, good or bad, is experience on the path to greatness.

4 Likes

Well, thanks for the kind words guys.

42F today. They survived vacation this time around. I set up a drip system on Kasa smartplugs, and some cheap USB webcams with Blue Iris for remote viewing.

Did a bit of smoking and a lot of hiking/canoeing at Killarney Provincial Park.

14 Likes

Looks like a great vacation!
Don’t worry about the plants they are still alive an look fine!

2 Likes

is the LSD you grew different then the ILGM lsd?

definitely interested in some beans when its available.

1 Like

All looking good, hope you get a nice harvest and many fine beans. :slight_smile:

1 Like

You should pop in the canoe and kayak thread… would love to see some more pics of your trips!

4 Likes

Yeah, different. This is Lifesaver x NYC Diesel, looks like ILGM’s is Mazar x Skunk 1? You’re welcome to some beans when this is done.

I’ll check it out !

Anywho, life has been busy. They’re at week 9 / 61F. If the seeds are looking good I might chop next week. Threw some rinsed outdoor in the room to dry in a rush before vacation not thinking about PM, now PM is in the tent dang it.

Left - Northern Berry | Center - Cinderevil | Right and back - LSD

LSD

Northern Berry… Mmmm, crispy…

I’ll probably shut down for a while after this run. Looking for a new house, which is long overdue.

7 Likes

definitely interested in the different LSD! ill be watching

1 Like

Well, that’s all folks. Chopped at day 65. Wanted to go longer, but landlord was stopping by.

Sparkling BOG XMAS tree. LSD top.

Northern Berry blob.

I think I did alright. Still need to do some sorting.

If you want some drop a PM. @CADMAN & @harveest I’ll be in touch.

I enjoyed making these seeds, maybe more than growing sensi. I have a nice personal stash and literally 10 pot shops within 5KM that are starting to sell some really decent stuff. Got flower covered I think!

Oh and I smoked a few bongs of de-seeded Northern Berry. Nice meds for depression and anxiety, been looking for an indica like this… Sweet sugary taste. Kind of floaty, daydreaming, worry-free couch chilling stuff. :cloud: :drooling_face:

14 Likes

Love that LSD top…my favorite high last time I ran ( harvest 3/2021)

2 Likes

Nice harvest! Northern berry sounds nice, may have to bump that one up in my queue, mellow drifting indicas - my speed!

3 Likes

lookin tasty! good job my guy, cant wait to grow em n happy halloween

2 Likes

Awww sweet. Thanks so much @smokenhike your grow was killer :wink:

1 Like

Beans should be mostly delivered now, thanks for the interest and kind words. I would be truly honored if someone chooses to grow those beans, and sincerely hope they produce nice plants. They have a fine pedigree so I think there’s good potential. I will give them a go with some OG beans after moving.

Picked up a new tool. Divine Tribe v4 & iStick Pico from Herb Cafe. This is an awesome design and HC had perfect service as usual.

Threw some LSD / Northern Berry seed shucking finger hash in. Guessing there’s 3x more LSD than NB in it. Pretty leafy, but it bubbled a bit.

I do believe BOG chose a good name when he called this LSD. It’s trippy, every rustle caught my attention and imagination out on a night hike. Great for deep thinking. Thoughts of life, the universe, and everything were blazing on this one. Got a bit too high, but quite enjoyed it. :chipmunk: :zap: :brain: :thinking: :alien: :laughing:

2 Likes

One of my favourite TPB quotes “I may have been drunk and on drugs but some accidents are going to happen anyway.”

Even with all the hurdles it looks like a nice end to a seed run. Switching methods is challenging.

Haven’t been canoeing in more than while. Covid has made me a shut-in.

Cheers and all the best.

2 Likes

@smokenhike ! Agreed exactly my experience with BOG LSD!

2 Likes

Ooh, I think I know this one… it’s 42, right?! :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I love seeing Canoes with Dents… nice work SnH

2 Likes