BOG LSD & Peakseedsbc Northern Berry Microgrow

Nailed it. Might have to send you some seed packs in the not too distant future as a reward for your powers of deduction :thinking:

15F. I let them get way too dry over the long weekend. Northernberry is angry, LSD looks ok. Put in 1/2tbs top dress.

LSD male, spilling a bit already.

Ziplock cloning.

LITFA for 8 days.

17 Likes

The LSD looks good and all your plants do.
How you liking the MegaCrop part AB?
Are you making crosses with your LSD or more LSD specifically?

5 Likes

Hey, thanks. I only fed Megacrop once, before transplant when the Gaia Green ran out in the solo cups. If they’re not doing well on Gaia in these small pots I might have to switch over later on.

I’m going to pollinate the whole tent. Not trying to steal any thunder from the LSD seed run that’s going on, but I will also be making LSD F2s, and some Northern Berry x LSD.

Mike J from PeakSeedsBC gave me the ok to reproduce his work for OG, so I might do some more chucking next round too.

6 Likes

Very nice. I’ll follow your progress here. I’ve used Gaia Green 444 & 284 in small party cups from seed to harvest before and it all went well. :wink:

I’d love to get my hands on a pack of your LSD once it’s all done. Can make a trade for something I’ve got you may be interested in.

5 Likes

Any tips for Gaia in small pots ? Haven’t had great luck, they always get too hungry. These are looking a bit pale now, in fact.

If all goes well I’ll send some seeds your way. Was hoping to give them away on here one way or another anyway.

7 Likes

BOG seeds are my pokemon. Soon, soon I will choose you LSD.

5 Likes

After a few runs with Gaia Green, I wrote this and used it effectively, maybe it would help you.

I would make up a bottle of water + dry nutrients, shake like crazy, then feed… and feed this bottle of water + nutrients untill it was gone, even if it took 3 or 4 days worth of watering.

I’ve also used it traditionally as a top dress by using a fork to scratch the dry nutrients into the soil… either way worked, but I find the water + nutrients was a bit faster.

Nutrients;
Gaia green 444 all purpose (2 tbsp per 1gal)
Gaia green 284 Flowering (2 tbsp per 1gal)
Gaia Green Worm Castings (2 tbsp per 1gal)

Use per (4L/1gal)

After Seedling stage and ready for food.
(2 tbsp-444)
(2 tbsp-284)
(2 tbsp WC)
Add the plant, water plant, done.
No food for 3 weeks, only water.

Vegging

(1tbsp-444)
(1tbsp-284)
(1tbsp WC)
No food for 3 weeks, only water.
Apply every 3 weeks untill your ready to flower.

Flowering
(2tbsp-284)
(2tbsp WC)
Apply every 3 weeks untill flowering is done.

Enjoy your weed.

A good wet/dry cycle of 1 to 3 days depending on your tents abilities to dry out the cups works so well. Soak them with watering, then let them get dry, not dessert dry, but barely moist, then water again. My tent environment had me watering daily in flower.

And hell yeah, I’d appreciate a few LSD seeds man, that would be mighty cool of you ,)

7 Likes

Great line up I’ll tag along

Paps

3 Likes

dry organics, small pots? good compost tea. know anybody that makes it?

get you a worm bin!

2 Likes

Same stuff crazy housing costs 4 hrs East of GTA my friend…

3 Likes

23F. Gaia wasn’t keeping up, started feeding Jacks 321. Will have to try the CADMAN method next time, and try to get more life into the soil.

Phosphorous maybe ? This is only on the Northern Berry.

Pulled out 2 stretchy plants.

Mmm…

Clones are doing well.

12 Likes

34F. Not going great, but I’ll try to see it through.

Anemic buds, should get some seeds at least.

Northern Berry hating life. Solo cup Cinderevils looking ok, stretched about 3x.

Except for the male, all of the buds seem to be stunted by the Promix+Gaia combo in small pots. That’s 2/2 dud grows in a row. I’m a bit embarrassed to even keep posting this journal, but I guess shit happens when you’re trying new stuff. Seems like coco is the best option in this space. I always seem to do better in coco anyway.

Thanks for stopping by!

10 Likes

I have some not so great looking plants in my tent. too… I have had a lot going on in my life and these damn fabric pots dry out so fast. My last few grows had gone pretty flawlessly, it always feels a little bad opening a tent and knowing you could have done a bit better.

You will still get a tonne of seed I am sure! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

The more you grow, the more you know. Everything, good or bad, is experience on the path to greatness.

4 Likes

Well, thanks for the kind words guys.

42F today. They survived vacation this time around. I set up a drip system on Kasa smartplugs, and some cheap USB webcams with Blue Iris for remote viewing.

Did a bit of smoking and a lot of hiking/canoeing at Killarney Provincial Park.

14 Likes

Looks like a great vacation!
Don’t worry about the plants they are still alive an look fine!

2 Likes

is the LSD you grew different then the ILGM lsd?

definitely interested in some beans when its available.

1 Like

All looking good, hope you get a nice harvest and many fine beans. :slight_smile:

1 Like

You should pop in the canoe and kayak thread… would love to see some more pics of your trips!

4 Likes

Yeah, different. This is Lifesaver x NYC Diesel, looks like ILGM’s is Mazar x Skunk 1? You’re welcome to some beans when this is done.

I’ll check it out !

Anywho, life has been busy. They’re at week 9 / 61F. If the seeds are looking good I might chop next week. Threw some rinsed outdoor in the room to dry in a rush before vacation not thinking about PM, now PM is in the tent dang it.

Left - Northern Berry | Center - Cinderevil | Right and back - LSD

LSD

Northern Berry… Mmmm, crispy…

I’ll probably shut down for a while after this run. Looking for a new house, which is long overdue.

7 Likes