Bog Seeds Availability Info

His son has supposedly taken over all of his work and plans to continue the business. So, I would expect some lag time for them all to get over the grieving and shock but I hope we do see them continue.

I have one Sour Bubble going now that was a bombproof plant from the start. You can see the love he put into his lines. Mine is a repro, I think, from @Pedro_Bann. It’s in early flower now.

@SamwellBB posted all of the info he got from MOTR in his last correspondence with her. It might be in his thread or the preservation home thread. He listed all of the things that she said she was dealing with at the moment which was a lot. Mostly her family and children. peace

3 Likes

Appreciate it @GMan. That is exactly what i had heard. I will look through the @SamwellBB post but I think I will just sit on what I have and use it in trades.
I have ran Sour grape, Sour Blutooth, Sour Boggle and Bogglegum and liked them all. Just finished some Sour Bluetooth indoors that turned out great. I crossed the Sour Boggle with Bodhi Herrer Hashplant and his Hashplant 4 that I am testing this year. I have high hopes for it. Not sure what to expect but I love all 3 so it will undoubtedly be pretty good

5 Likes

I imagine they are all bombproof. I have seeds from a few breeders that I know of that are completely anal about working a strain the right way. Not many have that sort of commitment.

You really can see it in the product. Usually not much variation I assume. I chopped the top off of the Sour Bubble done by @Pedro_Bann and gonna let the bottom half go a few days.

Thanks BOG! Your spirit lives on, brother. RIP

37 Likes

Wow, those leaves are frosty, nice work!

6 Likes

Frosty a beautiful as hell! Loving the colors on them leaves!
I have Sour Blutooth and Lifesavers of Bog’s (RIP Bushy) goig atm. I’m looking forward to smoking some of his gear for my very first time !

11 Likes

Nice work! You mentioned stability, it looks just like the one I recently harvested!

9 Likes

Boy, Oh Boy, what a nice looking plant, Bro!!! You AND Bog made a G-R-E-A-T Team. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes: @Pedro_Bann is
“Down Under”, right?

7 Likes

I posted this in another bog thread, figured I’d post it here too.

I saw the instagram account @son_of_bushyoldgrower pop up today. It says its bogs son and is continuing on with his projects. I asked them a question about beans and immediately got blocked and no response.

Seemed sketchy. Itd be sad if someone is scamming using bogs name.

7 Likes

Getting ready to do some.work with sour bubble. First I need to backup beans that are low stock so I am starting with Casey jones x sour bubble bx1 vintage 2011.

3 Likes

We have sour bubble bx3s1, some sour bubble f7 from Tony Green, multiple outcross, the casey’s I have are female and I will have to reverse one.

I will be happy to share depending on yield and keep it a continued project. If you read this and you know someone with a sour bubble male message me. We can work out something I am sure.

4 Likes

I sent that son of bushy grower a email asking a few loaded questions. And wanting to see the menu. See how they respond.

8 Likes

Keep us updated :+1:

He followed me on IG and his profile was advertising the website downeastdankdepot.com which had bog beans listed. When I asked him if he was associated with it and if it was legit I got blocked quick with no answer.

Also, it looks like that website got taken down as well, kinda sketchy. Still got screen shots tho

3 Likes

I just asked them about family friends. And a menu may have switched up genders and nicknames see if he catches on.

2 Likes

Yes, he’s in the process of moving to a rural piece of land he bought, last time I talked to him, here. His wife passed away suddenly last year and understandably he has taken a hiatus from here.

I believe he said he planned on showing up again, but is busy relocating from what I gathered.

3 Likes

I was on the SHN site last week and it showed 5 SB in stock add to cart not fast enough. I came close. Very interested in the SB myself

Got Sour Grape and LSD couple weeks ago

2 Likes

Keep checking shn for bog beans. Theyve been updating the site with random packs late night. I’ve seen them post up almost all of bogs line over the past 2 weeks.

1 Like

You see that sour bubble. Don’t sleep. I got trade for days. I did pick up a pack of the blue kush from dcse looks like they are floating around.

4 Likes

These all popped up for sale on shn recently:
Bogglegum
Sour blutooth
Sour bogglegum
Sour bubblegum
Sour grape
Sweet n sour Cindy
Sweet cindy
Lifesaver
Lsd

7 Likes