Bog Seeds Availability Info

You see that sour bubble. Don’t sleep. I got trade for days. I did pick up a pack of the blue kush from dcse looks like they are floating around.

4 Likes

These all popped up for sale on shn recently:
Bogglegum
Sour blutooth
Sour bogglegum
Sour bubblegum
Sour grape
Sweet n sour Cindy
Sweet cindy
Lifesaver
Lsd

7 Likes

What is SHN?

Seeds Here Now. It’s a US seedbank.

2 Likes

Are they reliable and good?

2 Likes

I’ve never ordered from them, nut there’s a thread in the Seedbanks sub-cat:

1 Like

I won’t buy a f*cking thing from these people! Just tried to navigate the site and their discount wheel pop-up won’t go away no matter how many times you click the X. Putting a email in won’t make it go away either. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:!

4 Likes

If you’re not using this or adblock, you’re going to get a deluge of popups on a lot of the seed bank sites.

4 Likes

Thanks, I will check it out. The other sites this should work with are the recipe sites, they are nothing but ads. :v:

4 Likes

I ordered from shn recently and got my beans in about a week discretely and with some freebies. Try using brave internet browser, it kills pop ups.

3 Likes

Still a couple packs up on dcse

2 Likes

yes i have ordered from them,however no freebies what i ordered was all i got period.

1 Like

I downloaded Adblocker pro and that has taken care of the ridiculous ads.

5 Likes

Still taking entries?

All those BOG strains up on DCSE are legit? Any idea if these are a new drop from after his passing or are they getting rid of the legacy inventory that he created before his death?

Dcse and Glg have been my go to banks for years. Id say dcse has original bog stock

1 Like

Looks like all are out of stock at dcse when you click on them bummer still looking for SB

1 Like

SHN is legit btw got product in less than a week.

2 Likes

yeah on DCSE, any strain listed that has “join waitlist” under it, is out of stock. Easy way to know without having to click on each one :wink:

2 Likes

Couple left on shn

1 Like