Bog Seeds Availability Info

Getting ready to do some.work with sour bubble. First I need to backup beans that are low stock so I am starting with Casey jones x sour bubble bx1 vintage 2011.

3 Likes

We have sour bubble bx3s1, some sour bubble f7 from Tony Green, multiple outcross, the casey’s I have are female and I will have to reverse one.

I will be happy to share depending on yield and keep it a continued project. If you read this and you know someone with a sour bubble male message me. We can work out something I am sure.

4 Likes

I sent that son of bushy grower a email asking a few loaded questions. And wanting to see the menu. See how they respond.

8 Likes

Keep us updated :+1:

He followed me on IG and his profile was advertising the website downeastdankdepot.com which had bog beans listed. When I asked him if he was associated with it and if it was legit I got blocked quick with no answer.

Also, it looks like that website got taken down as well, kinda sketchy. Still got screen shots tho

3 Likes

I just asked them about family friends. And a menu may have switched up genders and nicknames see if he catches on.

2 Likes

Yes, he’s in the process of moving to a rural piece of land he bought, last time I talked to him, here. His wife passed away suddenly last year and understandably he has taken a hiatus from here.

I believe he said he planned on showing up again, but is busy relocating from what I gathered.

3 Likes

I was on the SHN site last week and it showed 5 SB in stock add to cart not fast enough. I came close. Very interested in the SB myself

Got Sour Grape and LSD couple weeks ago

2 Likes

Keep checking shn for bog beans. Theyve been updating the site with random packs late night. I’ve seen them post up almost all of bogs line over the past 2 weeks.

1 Like

You see that sour bubble. Don’t sleep. I got trade for days. I did pick up a pack of the blue kush from dcse looks like they are floating around.

4 Likes

These all popped up for sale on shn recently:
Bogglegum
Sour blutooth
Sour bogglegum
Sour bubblegum
Sour grape
Sweet n sour Cindy
Sweet cindy
Lifesaver
Lsd

7 Likes

What is SHN?

Seeds Here Now. It’s a US seedbank.

2 Likes

Are they reliable and good?

2 Likes

I’ve never ordered from them, nut there’s a thread in the Seedbanks sub-cat:

1 Like

I won’t buy a f*cking thing from these people! Just tried to navigate the site and their discount wheel pop-up won’t go away no matter how many times you click the X. Putting a email in won’t make it go away either. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:!

4 Likes

If you’re not using this or adblock, you’re going to get a deluge of popups on a lot of the seed bank sites.

4 Likes

Thanks, I will check it out. The other sites this should work with are the recipe sites, they are nothing but ads. :v:

4 Likes

I ordered from shn recently and got my beans in about a week discretely and with some freebies. Try using brave internet browser, it kills pop ups.

3 Likes

Still a couple packs up on dcse

2 Likes

yes i have ordered from them,however no freebies what i ordered was all i got period.

1 Like