Bog Seeds Availability Info

I’ve already got my BOG Sour Strawberry seed run started :wink:

7 Likes

I know someone out there has LSD beans. I think a run of those would be solid.

4 Likes

It’s in the cards at some point, got them safely in my stash. Multiple BOG strains coming first :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I had a feeling!:joy: @DougDawson

1 Like

I think at this point the only one I really won’t be able to do is Blue Moon Rocks, have not got my hands on those yet…yet.

5 Likes

I will keep that in mind. The only thing I can think of is trying to isolate the BMR pheno from the Blue Kush maybe?

2 Likes

Fastweed.com
I don’t trust anyone but a few of you on here for the seeds, but I thought maybe someone has used this site before!? Looks a little sketch TBH.

2 Likes

At this point with all the scamming that was going on I would be hesitant to trust other places for BOG gear but cannot say for sure. I know there were some scammers running around.

2 Likes

Yea.

How much of that came out of their pocket though. Donations. Similar to donating to a charity at the local supermarket. The supermarket comes out roses.

1 Like

Totally agree. Right now they are just playing long game. I donated 500 and a few packs that fetched another 500. This kinda burns me up looking back. But it is what it is.

4 Likes

I did pick up my sweet cindy here. Old stock from before the current exclusivity situation. At least thats what it looked like to me.

3 Likes

All my BOG came from them, a1 freebies and 2 extra snowhigh packs because I’m handsome.
I see no other reason :laughing:

3 Likes

Looks like that fakers site.

1 Like

That sbt is a 13 pack for 208 fyi

2 Likes

This Dog Hunts.
I had seen these couple months ago when searching all things BOG, says they have them in stock for pick up only.?
https://www.fastweed.com/bog-seeds-13pk-lifesaver.html
Any body near there location, go sneek a peek?

2 Likes

I’m only trusting shn since bog and Jr confirm legitness. Not to say it ain’t real. But the seed game is too easy to fake for dishonest vendors…

3 Likes

Hell I bought 6 tangies from attitude (pick n mix) and now I regret it because I just don’t have that peace of mind I would have if I’d used shn (Crockett family farms confirms them as well)

1 Like

@Purple-N-Hairy s planning a Lifesaver run it looks like @Astrodude

@DougDawson youre not looking for the Sour LSD anymore?

3 Likes

On It
Like White On Rice

2 Likes

I mean I guess I am. I have LSD and am hoping for some Sour Bubble pollen soon but seeds would be easier to deal with.

2 Likes