Boss Hoss Genetics

Atta boy @FeloniousMonk enjoy! Thanks again @hoss8455 :facepunch:t2:respect

3 Likes

Wtg @FeloniousMonk. :+1:
Thank you Hoss! :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Whaaaaaat?!?!?! Man I am truly grateful, I’m just looking at those pics and drooling.

Thank you sincerely @hoss8455 !

5 Likes

I’m excited to check this out! I’m actually an avid podcast listener and I have been thinking that there is a gap at the intersection of that interest and my interest in the sticky icky.

I do enjoy the “In Defense of Plants” podcast, but that’s more general botany and I don’t have any weed specific podcasts. Thanks again for the giveaway and for share!

2 Likes

Ah man if you haven’t delved into all the Potcast episodes you’re in for a treat.

4 Likes

Second this 100%

Way to go growmie! Always feels a little like winning yourself when you tag someone about a giveaway and they hit! Hope you enjoy @FeloniousMonk and thanks for chance @hoss8455

Wonderful brother!
Really appreciate the time you take to write down on each postcard that your handing out.
Some wonderful genetics in there as well.
Congrats @FeloniousMonk

2 Likes

Where’s the BEEF? @hoss8455 had the BEEF!

1 Like
9 Likes

The next winner of the BirdDawg is @killabud with my least favorite number!

11 Likes

Least favorite number, huh? I gotta hear this…

Congratulations @killabud! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Awesome!! I’m more of “13” fan myself,but hey,12 came through!..Thanks a lot! @hoss8455

and for the congrats @blowdout2269

4 Likes

Congrats @killabud nice win!

2 Likes

12 represents the Babylonian refactoring of the original 13 constellation Zodiac, there were originally 13 months and Zodiac signs but the Babylonians had a 12-month calendar that they used. Many people don’t recognize their actual Zodiac sign and use the accepted 12-month system

Capricorn: Jan 20 – Feb 16
Aquarius: Feb 16 – March 11
Pisces: March 11 – April 18
Aries: April 18 – May 13
Taurus: May 13 – June 21
Gemini: June 21 – July 20
Cancer: July 20 – August 10
Leo: August 10 – September 16
Virgo: September 16 – October 14
Libra: October 14 – November 23
Scorpio: November 23 – November 29
Ophiuchus: November 29 – December 17
Sagittarius: December 17 – January 20
7 Likes

That’s very interesting @herojuana.tom

2 Likes

19 Likes

Very Nice! I’m Pretty stoked to watch some of these grow out over here. Love that it’s a tribute to Jim as well! :facepunch:t2:

2 Likes

Yep! The sidereel zodiac is offset from the standard and more follows these dates for the 13 zodiac signs. So I’d be a capricorn and not an aquarius and that actually fits me better than the standard zodiac/astrology does. Not that I put much into that but ya know :sweat_smile:

The babylonians used a base-60(12 derivatively) number system and would count to 12 on one hand

This base-60 system is the reason we have 60 seconds in a minute, 60 minutes in an hour, and 360 (which is 60 x 6) degrees in a circle. The base-12 aspect is also why we have 12 months in a year and used to have 12 pence in a shilling in the old British currency system.

11 Likes

Exactly! The base-12 and base-60 systems were created by the ancient Sumerians and are the basis upon which the Imperial system of measurement originated. They are still used for time, angles and geometric coordinates even if the metric system is being moved to for standard measurements. People nowadays are taught to count to ten using our eight fingers and two thumbs, rather than counting the phalanges of our four fingers :joy:

5 Likes