Boss Hoss Genetics

Was skimming the Corey Heimes (The stench on these is Note worthy)and found two males the ones in the back with two different looks and smells and one female in the front that was almost like a half of each of them.One male has a Burnt bike tire kind of smell the other is more Piney Sweet with a tart Cheesey stem rub.female wants to be the boss off the bat

13 Likes

Nice! I like what I’m hearing just popped some myself recently, looking forward to seeing what yours throw down.

4 Likes

Well, I’ll be damned.
download.jpeg

3 Likes

She also has a slight skunk spray to it not RKS but there’s some polecat in there a touch

3 Likes

Watch yourself…. Getting me way too excited @CapnCannabis and cuz you used the term polecat it’s 100x cooler :facepunch:t2:

2 Likes

The leaves are nice.

2 Likes

I see a skunk running almost everyday on the way to work so many out here could never forget that smell one has sprayed somewhere around here and I smell it with that Canadian fire smoke cuts right through it and burns your nose and eyes.These have really good nodal spacing on the branch sets early on.I really like what I see thier very uniform.I’m starting to notice i like this type of structure and I pick for it more often than all the bush weed I’ve been growing.Your really going to like these guys good luck happy pheno picking.I might just let these three sort it out all in the same tent and get all them genetics back into the female with what those boys have to offer for more genetic data.Skunky Burnt cheesy rubber sounds absolutely foul……I’m so in

13 Likes

Me too bro! Me too and happy hunting to you as well, now I wish I dropped the whole pack!

3 Likes

The one in the far right really caught my eye cuz of leaf shape/serrations ! That’s gonna be a stinker I feel it

2 Likes

I’d be a Capricorn instead of Aquarius also

3 Likes

Ya I’m a gemini instead of Cancer, :thinking:

2 Likes

Sagittarius either way.

2 Likes

@hoss8455 I’m getting a wild sour cheezit thing with the female and one male thier going to start to blow up ,going on the one male I have the burnt rubber one the smell is like burnt rubber bands and skunk piss almost to the point my eyes water and it burns my fucking nose.They got some sulpher water and the smell went up to an 11

15 Likes

Sounds awesome boss, you plan on playing around with the males?

5 Likes

Going to run them out a bit I’m curious

1 Like

22 Likes

Let me know if you want a cut of the #2 to add in there.

3 Likes

shes chunking up boss

2 Likes

Will do I will save you beans if you like.Will be keeping the Burnt rubber skunk piss male made a last min call on space and I’m going to thin out the herd the other one has the cheese thing but so does the female with a touch of burnt rubber on her as well so I will be going with the thicker leaf darker one.Will update on the reg and let y’all know what’s going on

3 Likes

They have responded well to Harpin Spray and the explosion is now happening.Males Burnt rubber smell is turning into a black rubber bike inner tube someone burned with a lighter.Female is throwing sides out everywhere

13 Likes