Boss Hoss Genetics

Nice @CapnCannabis

3 Likes

@CapnCannabis here’s some shots of the #2 today (day 54)

21 Likes

Very nice my eyes water thinking of the funk eminating off those looks like very little trim with all those Ewok buds all over these are my favorite to grow inside the nuggets that come off those ones looks amazing in that bag those are some nice looking buds @hoss8455

2 Likes

Time to get some more Impure Kush packs out.

Impure Kush = LA Pure Kush x Italian Beef.

Male bred and selected by Tony Green.

My goal with this line is to select towards the terpene profile and long lasting flavor of the mother with added resin production, bag appeal, and an improved leaf to bud ratio from the paternal side. “Perfect blunt weed”

Mom is sandalwood cologne funk with pine background. Develops a marshmallow sweetness in cure. Relaxing sedative stone. Keeps flavor til the end of a joint/blunt. Seems to point to high sesquiterpene content.

The two Italian Beef phenos I ran where predominantly savory cologne with a muted sweetness. One pheno stayed green and showed excellent pest/mold resistant outdoors and the other Purple way up. Both had great bud structure. Dense pillows nuggets.

1. @Cormoran
  2. @Loggershands
  3. @Smooth
  4. @NDNCHILD :us:
  5. @VAkish
  6. @Uprangewilly
  7. @Piter :es:
  8. @dingys
  9. @tresbundles
  10. @LedZeppelin
  11. @freed111 :canada:
  12. @pharmerfil
  13. @blowdout2269
  14. @Mrgreenthumb
  15. @kami :us:
  16. @TopShelfTrees1
  17. @Thats_bank
  18. @Tuned :canada:
  19. @BongThrasher
  20. @BuckeyeBeanz
27 Likes

:star_struck::drooling_face:

Your crosses are straight up fire @hoss8455

Thanks for pushing onwards towards excelsior!

6 Likes

Many thanks for the giveaways Hoss!!!.
Sounds like an interesting cross.
Bad for me to have a shitty smell developed, I barely distinguish aromas.

3 Likes

Thank you for this opportunity! @hoss8455 I’ve been checking this out! Can’t resist an open spot on #4!

3 Likes

Thank you @hoss8455 for the opportunity to win a killer cross.

2 Likes

The impure kush sounds like fire man! :fire: thanks for the opportunity! :grin::pray::beers::grin::pray::beers::fire::pray::beers:

1 Like

First winner of the Impure Kush is @tresbundles !

12 Likes

Congratulations @tresbundles! See there is always a silver lining :raised_hands::fire::grin::raised_hands::fire::grin::raised_hands::fire::grin:

5 Likes

Oh snap! yes! thank you hoss, you frickin rule! :sunglasses: :star_struck: will send PM in a bit.

9 Likes

I always enjoy your plant descriptions, but this…

That’s just awesome bro. :wink:
Thank you!

2 Likes

Damn! Missed the impure again! Ugh :weary: Killin it over here @hoss8455 killin it

2 Likes

Was this wiki closed? I was able to edit… but damn missed out also​:disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved:

2 Likes

I see @tresbundles scored an awesome win thou , very nice

3 Likes

No guys, the wiki will live until it dies.

The next Impure Kush winner is @Kami with the minute buzzer beater.

15 Likes

Congratulations Kami! Nice buzzer beater! :+1::grinning::+1::grinning::+1::grinning::+1:
Thanks again @hoss8455 for the fun and games! :raised_hands::sunglasses::fire::+1:

4 Likes

Thanks for your giveaways hoss! I won a pack of your stand up guy f1, and will be cracking it next run, sometime in September

3 Likes

Damn nice win @kami. Coming in at the buzzer.

2 Likes