Boss Hoss Genetics

Thanks @hoss8455 for the chance at this :fire:

2 Likes

Nice ! @Kami awesome win!

2 Likes

Stand Up Guy pheno grown by DoubleTrouble.

19 Likes

Check out that lovely mutant. :open_mouth:

Congratulations @Kami!

2 Likes

Beautiful Ladies @hoss8455
they have a nice amount of frost on them. i love the mutant with the buds on the leaf.

2 Likes

Corey Heime #2 Day 58

32 Likes

Really nice Hoss

1 Like

Yeah it looks good. I like it

Nice! Those pics are getting me excited! Beautiful looking lady my friend :facepunch:t2:

2 Likes

What lights are you running @hoss8455 just curious as I can see a glimpse

1 Like

She started under mars fc 4800 and was moved under fc 3000 at the same ppfd

3 Likes

You guys are making me Mars believers. :wink:

2 Likes

@hoss8455 , Impure Kush arrived today! Thank you again for bringing the fire!

4 Likes

Where do I get one of these shirts?

4 Likes

I second this! Those shirts and slaps are awesome! I got a huge smile when I scrolled up!

4 Likes

I think I’ve only got small and medium left on hand. I could get another batch made up if enough folks were interested.

6 Likes

Heck yea I would be interested. Interested in that impure kush also, sounds like :fire:

2 Likes

I’d rock one for sure ! And honouring Jim would be a bonus! I saw them/it but figured it was just one you had made for yourself. Love it, I was going to ask if you had a couple of those stickers actually for my fridge I tried to remove the one from my pack but was terribly unsuccessful :man_facepalming:t2:

2 Likes

I would Order a medium now to make a poster for the grow room and a place for @hoss8455 and OG slaps. Also would jump at the opportunity to order a XL to wear when/if they become available!

Them 2 Cory’s are filling out they got super fat so I dropped them to the floor to coax a little stretch action.The Stench in these things is something awful Burnt bike inner tube and fresh baked cheezits.The male is a feed hog for nitrogen and can’t get enough.Glad I put double nutes in his pot he’s been on a tear.Females just shitting out side branches like it’s going out of style

11 Likes