Boss Hoss Genetics

I always enjoy your write ups. And I’m glad to see the cheese seems to be easy to come across in the stock. Gonna be fun to hunt for the ultimate cheesy Corey Mashup. @CapnCannabis

3 Likes

It reminds me of those cheese casseroles they make at truckstop diners that have crushed cheezits on top.This one and Toads backpack are the first two I’ve encountered that had a distinct cheese scent his was more of a fermented Parmesan Gorgonzola combo with a touch of rotting corpse in the mix.Sounds awful but it melded into this wizards incense complexity of Foul and sweet.Now @SkunkHunt101 had a cross called disgust-o that was absolutely foul I think it was a nature farms red eye skunk crossed out to a UFS#18 that was also a nature farm stock.it smelled like a full baby diaper left in a dumpster that had a dead hobo in it that pissed himself as he passed.Truly revolting but was pretty good shit.I got some wierd side eyes when I busted that stuff out.

8 Likes

Women hated that one

2 Likes

I can definitely see why :joy:

3 Likes

Second dose of axiom and I’m seeing a massive increase in sites popping up she takes very well to the axiom as does the male.will do some light pruning and thin that skirt out and lollipop them now I have a feeling these guys and ladies are going to be bushes.Male has that elongated up and at them attitude with the bushy mess and kind of grew like he was thinned out he is so dark green armor like leaves with a nice oily sheen he is almost black no signs of slow down .

12 Likes

Did you see @killabud 's pic? Makes me very excited for your grow boss. My plan is still to pop Impure Kush next but I’ll be damned if I don’t want to double back and pop more Corey Heime! @CapnCannabis

6 Likes

Corey heime could be the Appalachia of the '20s.

6 Likes

That male is tower stacking now and the smells just make your eyes water.I’m going to take them up a bit them flip them when my tent seed run is done and flip them then.It’s been interesting letting them grow out to see what they can do and they fill in very nicely.Will be lollipoping these soon really looking forward to playing with these two.

14 Likes

24 Likes

Oooh! What did you pollinate triangle with? I’m super curious

4 Likes

RIL D. 4 Males, staggered down to 2. @TopShelfTrees1

9 Likes

Nice ! Can’t wait to see what’s next

4 Likes

Irene Corey & Red Runtz😶‍🌫️ @TopShelfTrees1

7 Likes

I’m curious as to why you chose Irene out of all the OG’s?

I’m about to get Skywalker OG delivered today :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I set out to acquire her because of the ringing endorsement of Caleb on his potcast episode.

I chose to breed with it because of its exceptional mold/pest resistance in my area.
@CocoaCoir

6 Likes

That sounds good. I’ll have to check that out.

1 Like

With what’s going on I’ve decided to have a little fun and Put Boneyard Seed Company Backpack outdoor cut with the Skunk#1 I acquired from @Enjoi802 TG2 giveaway and of Course the Female Cory Heime with that male after a group IPM sulpher spray.He has the wierdest color leave’s almost a dark emerald green metallic like my Dads old Boat Tbird the way he stacks is very impressive reminds me of that Monster Sour Bluetooth I pulled pissed my camera don’t catch it like my eyes see it.Working my way trimming that bottom up then it’s tent time after wards.Looks like Cory Sr is going to be a stud.His smell is absolutely revolting now with that last bat guano shot as a touch of sulpher

19 Likes

Triangle Kush fully seeded.

28 Likes

Gonna be some fire :fire: crosses, definitely interested in these for sure. Very nice

2 Likes

Looking good Boss

2 Likes