Botrytis?Help!

I guess you mean BTK, more specific for caterpillars… beer3|nullxnull

There’s a bunch of different ones I’m sure. I use the Monteray brand. The active ingredient is natural, Bacillus Thuringensis.

1 Like

Yeap, I know, it’s just so people don’t buy the BTI one (israeliensis) which is more specific for fungus gnats … beer3|nullxnull

2 Likes

Oh, I did not know that. Good to know😊

1 Like

PM is different for me than mold. I use 50/50 milk and water for PM as a reaction to seeing pm. The GFF is for rot and I use it as a preventative treatment for that. If I see rot, it gets snipped out asap.
Last year was horrible humidity at the end wise, but i lost only a 1/4 ounce out of 5 lbs +, using the GFF. A very acceptable loss

1 Like

Im in the middle of a bud rot tango right rein and humidity has been a bastard now lost 2 buds so far and i might be pulling one of them early At least all the tricomes are cloudy to full milk havent seen it on any other but one and the buds on that one came out super thick sucks but ill have to cut some losses i want to try and finish the other out .The other back pack got pm the cease fixed that one for now the Frankenstein was untouched and is thriving so she might win the contest this year.

1 Like