Bow4Buck and The Learning Curve

Great to see you back @Bow4Buck !
You still potting up mums or other ornamentals ??
Your plants are looking great, doesn’t look like you’ve skipped a beat !

3 Likes

Good to see ya back my friend
image (99)
:v:t4:
Gary

6 Likes

I was worried about you. Glad your back.,
I love the kush.

2 Likes

Glad to be back, just took a lil break and had to make some life adjustments. We are all good. Hope everyone is doing well.

Just in giving a lil feed and water to the babies this afternoon.

The 3 bigger ones I started earlier are fatning up nicely. Even got one starting to fade a bit.

All the others got a small defol last night. Not much, just the biggest fans that were blocking light.

Got a second one that showing some purp now. I just love purple weed for some reason.

Started cleaning up the tents and room last night, should have them ready to run in a week or so. Guess I should start soaking more beans :grin:

14 Likes

I have to much life adjustments going on. Why is so nuch when you get older. lol

2 Likes

Thought that you might be interested in this. :v:t4:
Gary

2 Likes

I’ll have to look over there and see whats up :grin: you know me too well my brother.

2 Likes

Looks like a working weekend for me, thought I’d get to the plants tonight.

Got a few more painted finger nails this week. Started all the plants on a growth feed of around 300ppm, when flowers started to show I moved them to a flower formula at around 600ppm. This week that got upped to 1000ppm. Trying to push them a lil.

Not sure, I know I mentioned I had 2 purps going, 3rd one showed up this week.

This one plant I got is kinda unique. Seen it before but not very often.
First sets of leaves all looked indica for sure.

2nd or 3rd node that started to transition to these little 3 leaf clusters.

After that, it went full on sativa looking leaves. Plant still has all 3 different sets of leaves.

Of course I just love the nug shots. @repins12 your autos are not the fullest I’ve grown but they got some Heffer buds my friend.

Hooe all have a great weekend…!

9 Likes

Hehehe, was just over peeking through your thread last night.
Way behind on everyone I follow…

3 Likes

Man, work is crazy right now. Been working 6’s and just slaying the overtime cause they can’t find anyone to work. My grow is showing it too but I’m loving some of these buds.
15 Durbans are up to 9 purps now.

13 Likes

Looks sweet. Just seen some of your pictures over on the who grows purple.

2 Likes

Chopped one of the autos today. This is one of brother @repins12 creations (Dosi Jedi Camel Toe). Did nothing to improve the harvest on these. Just a simple down and dirty run and let em go.

This pic I hung them from left to right, lowers mids and top. Very uniform in size the whole way up the plant.

Nice sized nugs for an auto. Kinda frosty a d sticky too.

Thanks for looking. Hope everyone has a great weekend and stay safe. :grin::v:🫶

15 Likes

That looks sweet. Same to you.

2 Likes

Another week in the books. Aside from using way to small of pots on most of these, they ain’t doing to bad.

This one is beyond the time it should take.
Still putting out new pistols though. Starting to see some foxtailiing Starting. She will get the chop chop tomorrow to nip it in the bud, so to speak.

13 Likes

Did chop the one that started to foxtail on me. I know I let it go longer than needed.

From the bottom of the plant up.
First node

Second node

Third node

Fourth node

Fifth node

Whole auto plant

Maybe another week or so some purps start coming down.
Everyone have a good evening :grin::v:🫶

10 Likes

Look at the sky!!!
Lol looks good. I know that’s all I have to say.
That might be enough. It always looks wonderful over here. I’m getting ready. I got the itchy finger for the dirt. I was going to try to wait I still may.
They all just about look the same to me. Outdoor I can tell a little bit better what strain. When you’re like 10 feet tall. But even the ease of the grove in the tent, sometimes I think I got that strain. I got the one that I’ve been looking for forever. And then I don’t see that leaf anymore. And then I’m lost. I’m really looking for an original Afghan. I have not seen it here. Not talking about you buddy. But I’m talking about in general. All these hybrids they all look the same. Sometimes! Your grow always looks amazing. I got those seeds from you. They are on my mind.

2 Likes

You do get a pretty tight trim. In my opinion.

2 Likes

That ttum aint quit as tight as you think. Oddly though, it gets better as it dries. I have found I just like wet trim. Get it pretty close, as it dries out, whats left often recedes into or tighter to the bud. It also seems I have to change trimmers way less. Wet trimming just do t seem to gunk them up as fast…jmho…

4 Likes

That’s the way I do it as well.
Minimal handling helps preserve the trichomes… I like to think of my trimming as rustic :smirk:

Cheers
G

3 Likes

Ah yes, didnt even mention the trichs. I do keep alot of fresh frozen for butter or oils but, all that delicious frostyness I preffer on my nugs too.

4 Likes