Bow4Buck and The Learning Curve

Yes. I thought that we talked about this before. On a non foxtailing bud, if you cut the end 1/4-1/2" of the tip of the bud off, it makes the bud swell. That’s how a lot of growers get fatter football shaped buds.

3 Likes

Ya know we did talk about his before. Was kind of a different reason at that time. If I remember correctly, I had got lock out and did a reset and flush. After the flush the tops started growing again. A top on a top so to speak.

To much work here doing that I think. These 2 plants are loaded with flower and the foxtails are everywhere :grin:

:rofl::rofl::rofl: that would be like trim jail before trim jail :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Edit: should have mentioned that there are some nice nugs on these girls, most like hand grenade size.

9 Likes

Drug my ass out of bed to go water. Been sick for 3 days and getting sick of it.if ya know what I mean :grin:
Took a few pics while in there tonight. Should be checking trichs but just not up to it.

15 Likes

Hell, yeah, that’s some serious buddage, right there. Nicely played.

2 Likes

Appreciate the kind words coming from a grower of your caliber!

This grow has been pretty good to me so far. Just a guess but the best is yet to come.

2 Likes

PLEASE!!! I’m just trying to keep up with you guys. Sometimes I get lucky; Sometimes I don’t.
But a testament to myself… I always show the bad as well as the good.
But thanks for saying so.The kind folks right here on OG have helped me a lot.

4 Likes

Thats what makes many stand out from the crowd in my eyes :grin::v::call_me_hand:

3 Likes

Get to work. Lol. Happy New year

3 Likes

Bow, God’s speed on getting better !
Everthing becomes a burden when you’re under the weather !
It’s going to feel a lot better when it stops hurting !!!

2 Likes

hey Bob.
You ever been over to my current thread?
I have a pretty decent grow going and was wondering if you thought I could do any better with your BBP? I can tag you in if you like.
Sorry for the hijack.

2 Likes

Hijack…hell !
That’s great ! I haven’t had time to check out all the threads and would love a link to investigat further…
Bob

I’ll beg @Bow4Buck for mercy…and perhaps he’ll be merciful just this once !!

Mercy it will be…This time :grin:

@BigMike55 for the record, @BudBusterPro and I are very familiar with each other before he arrived here at OG.

I’ve stayed clear of comments since Bob arrived here pedling his product. But I’m familiar with it to say the least. Short answer YES…

2 Likes

What do you think? There are two different tents there.

1 Like

All your stuff looks really good. Nice healthy plants my man. Looks like that one tent about to burst into color. Maybe some foxtails on that LF?
Just from what my old eyes can see, I find your King Tut very impressive. Also interested in how that Euterria turns out. Have some of those beans and been thinking of working them into the line up somewhere soon.

2 Likes

So… do you think your elixir would do me any good? I understand it’s pretty pricey. And I just grow for me. Is there a smaller sized package for small timers like me? Plus I’m on limited income. So don’t have a boatload of funds, y’know?

1 Like

I’m just an old dirt farmer dummy so I can’t say I honestly know anything about the science but…
This stuff does 2 things that I can see

1. It in fact does create more branching which equals more bud sites.
  2. Makes the plants hungry. Hardly any chance to get nute lockout because your plants eat everything. Pretty sure that equals bigger healthier plants and it shows in the bud.

Here is a good example of how it adds bud sites. Not my grow but we are buddies so don’t think he would mind. This is his first run usin BBP

I’m sending you a dm…

7 Likes

@BigMike55 it works. I see the difference. Even with my first Application.

3 Likes

That’s pretty impressive growing right there.

2 Likes

Last pics for a few of the ladies today. Aint updated in a bit, been sick for 2 weeks and just feeling drained. But trichs say a couple ready to go.

15 Likes

On another note, pulled a couple buds few days ago from my gdp x ppp and let them dry. Dont think it will be a huge haul but so far looks like they are all pretty mature.

Guess these will get the chop this weekend too…

9 Likes