Bow4Buck and The Learning Curve

It’s hard to judge the fade when they show purple like that. They look awesome bro :+1:

1 Like

Yeah, I just snip off peices and look under the scope. Only way I can tell. :grin::v::call_me_hand:

2 Likes

Purple trichomes
Mmm

3 Likes

Should be interesting, those GSC look like 2 different phenos. Both got the purple.leaves but one kept the lime green buds, the other went really dark and purple.

3 Likes

I’ve noticed most Cali stuff I’ve grown turns dark like that. Maybe genetics??? Not a bad thing over here in the UK. I could have 99% THC buds but if I show a purple bud they will "want (pay)) more. Colour blind now has a new meaning :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

That is a good picture.

Much appreciated. I need to dig out the camera. These are just from my phone and the site i think resizes them. They look way better before I upload them here.

2 Likes

Feel like I got my feet back under me today. Checked trichs and the skunk is coming down tonight.

12 Likes

Does it smell like skunk?

1 Like

Not at all brother. Started out earlier in the grow as sweet and fruity. Its all gas at the moment. Real heavy fuel smells.

3 Likes

Well damn
Still a beautiful plant. Nothing wrong with gas

2 Likes

I hope you are ok. Looks great

1 Like

Well, being sick for a couple weeks had a few plants feeling neglected. Dont think I put.up anything on the V-1 for a while.

Done just enough to keep them alive the last couple weeks. They need to be potted up bad and training should have already begun. They are getting potted up to 1gal just so I can free those roots. So far I’ve got 1 that looks to be male and one of the blue Tara looks like fem. The others showing nothing. Going to put them on 12/12 for a few days and see whats what.

Bad pic but I can see with the naked eye looks like balls forming on this one.

Seem pretty vigorous plants and they can take a lil abuse too.

11 Likes

Don’t feel bad just found two more. I have seeds going anyway. Needed the room.

2 Likes

Last day for the Zkittlez and bad azz cookies today. They look a little raggedy, cut off water 3 days ago. They were in water only for about 2 weeks.

Zkittlez

Bad azz cookies

12 Likes

V-1 and Blue Tara potted up. They actually look pretty good for being neglected :grin::v::call_me_hand:

Actually no BT in that pic.

12 Likes

The candy shop. Looks great

1 Like

Stuck in trim jail today but I like it :grin: think I’m making headway on the Zkittlez this morning

12 Likes

Is that ilgm zskittles?

1 Like

Yeah, pretty sure it is. Been going through and running many of the first seeds I’ve purchased for bud runs as they are all fem and makes more room for the new genetics coming in.
Those purple GSC I thought were from MSNL, they were ILGM too.

3 Likes