Bow4Buck and The Learning Curve

Tornadoes are nothing to take lightly. I live in Tornado Alley. I know. My brother made it through two F5’s in Moore Oklahoma several years ago. And he still lives there.

2 Likes

Yeah, been through a couple. We just got 50-70mph winds from it. Not close enough to us but some in the county got hammered.

Man I gotta say, couple of these plants are looking :fire: af.

17 Likes

Some crystal covered nugs looking good.

3 Likes

Giving a little feed to the babies tonight. Lookin good for where they are right now. Maybe a little slow, dealing with lower temps.
V-1

AUTOS

2 of the 4 gdp x ppp starting to foxtail a bit, the other 2 do not seem to be at all. Just letting these finish up. I’m marking them now. If 2 make it to the end without foxtails, those will be the only seeds I keep.

Gdp x ppp

Super skunk x black cookie

19 Likes

Nice my friend.

2 Likes

Outmotherfuckingstanding, my brother :+1:t4: :clap:t4: :v:t4:

2 Likes

Started checking some trichs today to see where we are. Flipped these on October 1 so we at 83 days if I counted right.

Seem to be running a little long but getting close. Based on what I see here, going to water only from here on out.

13 Likes

Photo dump of everything today. We welcomed a new grandson into the family @3:40 this morning. Sure the wife will keep me hopping the next couple days :grin:

Do have this one carmalicious and never seen this. Buds grew, 80+ days in flower so stretch should be well done. Pic is odd angle because I bent it towards the camera. Top of the cola has sprouted a new stem growing right from the top of the cola. Interesting to me…

Also have the 2 autos, dont freak out. They have been neglected. Kinda forget at times they are there. Ran 6 autos when this grow started. The other 4 have grown, dried, cured and been smoking them. These 2 still going. I could use the space so probably pulling the plug on them. Man have to check notes but these autos are probably somewhere in neighborhood of 12+ weeks or more…

All the other girls chugging along.

Seed tent

Basement grow

14 Likes

We had one do that. Green crack auto.
Cloned the shoot that came off. Made 2 giant green crack plants that were photo.
Congrats on the new grandson!!!

5 Likes

Congrats on the new grandbaby!! :grinning:

Nice update too, some beautiful budshots :star_struck:

4 Likes

Congrats on the new youngster , You got many irons in the fire but you seem to be killing it !

4 Likes

Christmas update although not alot going on. Babies getting going. Seeing growth spurts now. All the others are just getting close to the end.

Bad azz cookies

Gsc

Zkittlez

The carmalicious are foxtailiing bad bad bad. But man are they loaded. Have more hangers on the way. Pretty sure this is just strain related. Lights about 30" up and only running 60% temps mid 60’s-mid 70’s lights on/off

Super skunk

Gsc

Babies
V-1

Blue Tara

Autos
Tangerine Dream, zweet and Forum stomper

Seed plants
Gdp x ppp

Ss x bc

12 Likes

Also a very Merry Christmas to one and all. Wishing everyone one a blessed day and healthy happy New Year.

3 Likes

Looking awesome brother. Someone’s gonna be stuck in trim jail for quite awhile.

2 Likes

Other then the aches and pains of sitting so long, I find it kinda relaxing. Some good smoke good tunes and all is well.

Won’t enjoy trimming the foxtails though, hate that crap…

2 Likes

Oops yea man that’s a clean machine digit

2 Likes

I don’t like them much either. But unless you’re looking for major bag appeal for selling, I just consider it more to smoke.

4 Likes

Have you ever considered, cutting the first 1/4-1/2" of the end of the foxtail off??? I’ve done this before, with bud that was not fox tailing, to end up with fatter buds.

Might be worth a try :thinking:
:v:t4:

5 Likes

You mean cutting them off now on the live plant?