Bow4Buck and The Learning Curve

Good to know. I never know what I should expect. I see people with pics saying they pulled a lb per plant. Figured I’m doing it wrong or they full of $#%t :grin: appreciate your reply.

3 Likes

I’ll sit here and enjoy myself. I love watching you all grow.:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I get ya, I’m just looking from a production stand point t I guess. Like I mentioned above, always see grows that are said to be pulling big weight. I’m growing very good bud but those kinda weights I can’t seem to figure out, yet…:grin::v::call_me_hand:

3 Likes

You got a grow goin on??

1 Like

Yes yes :slightly_smiling_face::v:

1 Like

I found you and following, looks like I missed harvest though. :grin::v::call_me_hand:

1 Like

I started a new growth. Only eight days since it was planted. There’s not much to look at yet. :grin:

1 Like

I’ll keep an eye out…

1 Like

300gr from 2 plants.isnt bad. What kind of wattage?

2 Likes

That was my first grow under new lights, they are 2x RayonLEd 640w each.

2 Likes

1280w to how many plants? I’m running 348 total wattage in my tent for example had 4 plants in. 2 are weight in at 230gr one will probably add another 120gr. and the remaining plant is a science experiment now, lol.

So I’ll probably be at 1gr/w without counting the experiment. Not great but I’ll do better next run. :wink:

1 Like

So some back story… had the room set up with a 4x8 scrog in 5x12 room.

these were under 600w hps x2 i won one of the 640w leds and purchased the second. I plan to open the room up and make it the original 12x10 and run the leds in there. Loke a kid i couldn’t wait stuck them in a 5x12 over the 3 zkittlez I tossed in there from another room. Next grow once room is reset, probably run 8 plants in there.

8 Likes

So no way to calculate for certain. .

I think you’d know more after a full run on the leds.

3 Likes

Holy crap getting ready for fall already. Had about 400 mums to pot up getting ready for fall sales figured I would do the babies while I’m at it.

19 Likes

:cowboy_hat_face:Good Question Which do you think grow stronger THC inside grows or outside grows :mage:

Out of likes @Bow4Buck but :pray::v::fire::star::heart::heart:

What are in those pots !?!?!

Those are mums. I order clones from a guy in NC. We pot them up and grow them out. Come October everybody wants them.

2 Likes

Personally speaking only. I think I can grow way more bud outdoors but way better quality inside

4 Likes

I would agree with that too friend !

3 Likes

:cowboy_hat_face:I am with you Bow4Bucks :mage:

1 Like