Bow4Buck and The Learning Curve

Ya know I just read this again with a clear head, you might have been referring to the weed and not the mums😁

BADAZZ COOKIES
GIRL SCOUT COOKIES EXSTREEM
SUPER SKUNK
GRANDADDY PURPLE
CARAMELICIOUS

2 Likes

Guptilla
Pink Plasma
Blueghani
Texas Afghan Kate
Kates Cheese
UK Cheese

2 Likes

I was but thought hey :sweat_smile::point_up: Maybe it’s a secret round of moms

1 Like

A wee bit of an update. Been so busy barely have time to read post let alone make them. Not much happening but I’m excited.

Last zkittlez finally came down

Now we can get busy improving this space. Please don’t judge, I usually keep it pretty clean but I knew this was last harvest before tear down so was kinda lazy.

Pic above is where the Zkittlez were. The wall on the right separates this room from what I call the water room, we grow there too. Once that wall comes down I’ll have one larger room.
First up, strip it all down and white masonry paint will go on the floor. Need to go get the paint today but also need to go register 2 kayaks with the state of Ohio. Sorry but thats top of the list.:grin:

12 Likes

I would really recommend kills paint , it’s what I used in the still room & IS great for mold or a lot of dampness . But it does cost a little more !

4 Likes

Not worried about mold but do want to keep moisture from wicking up (highly doubt there is a vapor barrier under floor) the masonry paint is water proof/sealer so should do what I want and hold up pretty good to foot traffic.

4 Likes

Love the kayaks, I don’t use them nearly enough, hotter than he’ll here in Texas, if ya try to use them at night the mosquitos carry you off.

2 Likes

Yeah I have a few spots to fish and planned on getting a boat this year. Long story short, had to buy a new car so boat was out. Just picked up a pair for fishing. If the wife can keep from turning it over im sure we will enjoy them.

2 Likes

Right before the first covid breakout I had bought the predator PDL. I love that thing I can walk around on it it’s pretty fast without breaking a sweat. I’ve have 6 kayaks (keep upgrading) it’s really hard 2 flip it. The only downside is it’s heavy 2 launch. BTW I love your grow room!

1 Like

Yeah sounds like you’re a pro at this. Closest I’ve been to a kayak is a canoe. These are our first. Got this one for the entry level price and there is storage you could fit a dead body in. Just have to cut it in pieces to fit in the 6" hole :grin:
LT TAMARACK 10’ SOT FISHING KAYAK- OLIVE

4 Likes

Ha, sitting here with my coffee turn on the TV and see this. Apparently the take is legal grows are bad for the environment and not so green so to speak. Top of the list of issues, water consumption and electric usage.
They also touched on Canada being pretty much the only country to federally legalize and now seeing higher ozone emissions getting worse. Ok, water and power I can kinda see. Now no one would ever accuse me of being the sharpest tool in the shed but don’t plants actually clean the air?

What say any of you Canuks out there, finding it harder to breath when ya ain’t holding it in?

5 Likes

Last zkittlez down and dried. So for the 3 of them that makes a total of 512g

15 Likes

Appears you’ll have a little to smoke for awhile ! Looking good friend

2 Likes

I was kinda worried. Heard a bunch of bad things about this strain after I popped them. The first 2 that got chopped smoke like a champ.

7 Likes

I’ve grown an auto Zkittles and an auto Rainbow Zkittles and was happy with the smoke from both. I am seeding one of the Rainbow Zkittles and it should be ready here shortly. I hope that all is well with you and yours, my brother, we’ll talk soon :v:t4:

3 Likes

Gave some of the ladies some food this morning figured I throw up a few pics.

Couple monster crop zkittlez, Badazz Cookies, Caramelicious, GDP, Super Skunk, GSC these will probably be in here a few more days and get potted up.

The 2 autos I moved from hps to led and burned them up. Trying to nurse them back. Starting to see new growth but could be to little to late. Lesson learned…

Few other babies/autos few of these will go in pots and a few hopefully will make it to the RDWC a good friend is helping me build.

16 Likes

Nice pics ! I’m glad you show the good & the bad , it’s impressive to say the least !

P S…Didn’t you know ? You supossed to wait till the autos are done growing b4 ya smoke em …lol

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl: another lesson learned. 600w hps is not the same as 600w led. Just nursing them along and hoping to get a bong hit or 2

6 Likes

@Hemp i think that was directed at me? I do keep a journal here. Feel free to take a peek :wink:

1 Like

I don’t know how I got to your page. My apologies I hope I didn’t intrude.

2 Likes