Bow4Buck and The Learning Curve

Yeah, Jason is is pretty awesome. Ordered from them a couple times now, no complaints at all. Even was very happy to answer questions about where somr of the seeds came from to start with.

Just praying they get ya figured out brother. Seems alot of treating symptoms and not the cause after our conversation :thinking:

8 Likes

If they don’t soon, I am running outta patience and someone’s gonna get my size 14 up their ass and my stay will be extended, to dig my foot outta their ass,:man_shrugging:t3::man_facepalming:t3:

6 Likes

Hope you feel better. Big foot. Lol

3 Likes

Wow, ours are pretty close. Without looking at notes I’m thinking 27 days. Takes up some space on the 27gal tote now.

I’ll start taking off some fan leaves this weekend and start training.

8 Likes

Actually checked notes, it showed itself 26 days ago.

1 Like

Yesh, thats why I put that 4x8 tent together for hydro. I’m a believer now…

3 Likes

Was in with the ladies before work this morning. Starting to smell very nice in there. Man my grow room is trashed. Usually do a run, sanitize everything and start over. For a while just been adding plants as one gets chopped. I need to clean.
Couple of these got 21 day defol on Sunday. Couple will be there in another week or so, they are all on different schedules.

25 days

16 days

The oddball at 40 days

Have a wonderful day peeps :grin::v::call_me_hand:

14 Likes

Looking good brother.
I’m about to start rebuilding or grow room

3 Likes

Been there and done that. Have to say though its work I enjoy :wink:

4 Likes

Looking good.

1 Like

Well did a bit more than just some fan leaves on the autos today. Decided to go almost all out, just shy of topping.

The Widow Red Berry Cheesecake and Samsquatch looked like a boron deficiency started when the were in the idoo seed starter, I did leave them in there longer than usual. Figured once they got in the hydro all would be fine. Today while most of the new growth looked pretty good, the affected leaves just got worse and did look like it moved up a node or 2. Reset the ph and added about 20 gallons of water and fresh nutes, ill keep an eye on them. The Pluto Cut and forum stomper never showed any signs of the same issue.

Didn’t get a before shot of Pluto Cut but it is the biggest of the autos and had some nice size fans on her.

Before defol and training
Forum stomper

Widow Red Berry Cheesecake

Samsquatch

After
Forum stomper

Samsquatch

Pluto Cut

I’ll give them about two weeks, at that time any remaining suckers that dont look like they’ll reach the top, will come off too.

15 Likes

I like the short fat leaves. Today was a beautiful day.

10 Likes

Nothing wrong with that view at all.

2 Likes

I figured you would like it I’m gonna try to get out today and do a little bit more picture taking. They want to charge you $20 for parking that’s a little bit ridiculous.

2 Likes

I’ve never seen a woodchuck. I’ve seen beavers when I was in the Rockies I’ve seen some other stuff. Got to say yesterday was the first time ever seen a woodchuck. Lol

3 Likes

Figured I’d check on the autos after the defol and see how they took to it.

Two days since defol

Forum stomper

Pluto Cut

Samsquatch

Samsquatch is the only one so far still looking like a deficiency. Some lighter splotches starting between the veins, added calmag.

Moved another tester from the tent to flower room. Liking the dark green on this one at the moment.

Took around 30 days +/-3 to start seeing a couple of the others frosting up.

13 Likes

Nail-less picture hangers… now that’s thinking outside the box
:wink: :vulcan_salute:

Cheers
G

5 Likes

I’d like to take the credit, pretty sure that was @repins12 told me about that one.

6 Likes

Yes sir, that was me. Glad to see that they are working out well, for you brother. I hope that all is well, in your neck of the woods, my brother, from another mother. I’m just trying to keep my head above water, up here.
Have a great day :v:t4: Fixing to head off to that 4 letter word W O R K :wink: :smile: :grin: :laughing: :rofl: :joy:
Gary

6 Likes

A little disappointed this morning. Been hunting a purp pheno and was excited to see what this lady would do, very dark in color during veg.
Moved her to the flower room last weekend. One side of the plant was looking good.

The opposite side of the plant is looking like this today.

Pulled it from the flower room, but not sure if I want to kill it or not…

7 Likes