Bow4Buck and The Learning Curve

Damn
Sorry man

3 Likes

Pop enough seeds, guess its gonna happen. Onward and upward :grin:

6 Likes

Sorry, my brother. It happens to all of us. Adjust, adapt and carry on :v:t4:

4 Likes

With the herm and last plant of the last run out of the flower room. Moved in the last 2 testers for this round. Both these were self toppers.

This one some may remember as a seedling

She is still going today…

This one also self topped during veg. Last week, moved her in the tent during watering and broke one side off, was broken so bad I just clipped the main off. Was so pissed I didn’t even make repairs. Looks like she is surviving though.

The other ladies in the flower room. This first is my favorite. The sweetest, fruity, berries smell I’ve ever grown.

And all the others.

And the single leaf oddball. Checked trichs last week, ill check again tomorrow but she probably only going one more week from today.

From a week ago

Got some rearranging to do in the tents now, ill get some pics up this afternoon :grin::v::call_me_hand: have a great weekend folks…

13 Likes

The ugly one leaf pheno got the chop today. Pretty impressed with the density of these buds. She is all gas as far as smell goes.

13 Likes

Those are some impressive buds my friend! :+1:

6 Likes

I’m impressed all around so far with that plant. Really nice yeilder its looking like.

5 Likes

Man been busy busy busy, not much time for posts or even tending to my plants for that matter.
This round of hunting almost complete. Started out looking to create a bad ass purp. Got 2 phenos im really liking although not the purple I was looking for.

Some of the ladies finishing up.

this last pic will be going to f2 just on smell alone. Fruit and berries for days :grin:
Then in watering this morning found this on the #9 girly

Is that some purple i see 2 weeks into flower? What say you??? Im thinking me likey :+1:
Maybe fell down a rabbit hole i can’t get out of, all started when @DougDawson offered up that PPP pollen.

16 Likes

Anyone have any thoughts on stress induced color? Can’t remember where, but thought i read plants can possibly be stressed to achieve different things, like color maybe?
The lil baby buds showing some purple very early is the plant that self topped amd i broke half if it off. Never showed any signs of stress from it though.

7 Likes

I’ve read that somewhere too.
Ours have been genetics or our cold flower room

5 Likes

Definitely genetics…
Durban sunrise has been throwing beautiful colours even in the tropics…
(Or is it the stress of running in high temps? :thinking: But definitely not cold room though)

3 Likes

My super skunk turned purple immediately after a cold summers night. Likely a 30+ degree differential day/night. That said… genetics also as she was the only one to express a color change.

Bow! Those buds are huuuuuge! Love it. Great stuff! Oh, busy busy busy???.. I hear ya friend!!!

Grow4th!!!

3 Likes

I try to make sure I don’t over do it in the flower room. Keep the temps in there in the upper 70’s get some spikes in the low 80’s, so definitely not from temps. Seeing some purple on the ones that are almost done, has me thinking it is a true purp if that is the way the young one goes. Breaking half the plant off worried me though :confused:

5 Likes

Much appreciated. My good man!!! There are some very nice buds on all these plants. Heavy too, used up all my yo yo hangers, need more. This being my first attempt at a cross, im pleased as can be so far. Excited like a kid in the candy store :grin::v::call_me_hand:

6 Likes

Hey man, the easiest way i have found truly purple plants is to find them in veg. If their getting the purp in veg then your gonna see some rainbow fireworks in flower (at least from my own experiences) I’ve vegged alot of plants. Only two strains have ever expressed purple in veg.

3 Likes

Doing a little water and leaf plucking this morning. Last week had 3 getting really close looking at trichs. Ill be checking them again today.

The one im hoping to be a nice purple looks about the same e a week later. The buds are fattening up but not showing any more purple then before. Still the earliest I’ve seen any purple in these plants :grin: :purple_heart:

Couple autos in the hydro, this Ethos Pluto Cut is starting to look impressive, second is Widow Red Berry Cheesecake from @repins12
Pluto Cut

WRBC

Have a great weekend folks. :grin::v::call_me_hand:

14 Likes

2 of the GDP x PPP came down. Couple others will join them as soon as time permits. Pretty pleased with this round, should be some good things to come down the road.

Resin on the one I took down this morning even turned the trimmers purple.

Thats all I got for now folks, have a great rest of your weekend.

15 Likes

They were so big you had to use a handsaw. That is incredible. Lol I can’t wait to drop some of those next round. I do have some of JP‘s GDP going. Yours looks fantastic man.

2 Likes

The top picture almost looks like a chocolate. I see the purple.

2 Likes

Yeah, the pics don’t really show the colors that well. Pretty sure that top pic will finish black. It was purple :grin:

3 Likes