Bow4Buck and The Learning Curve

@Hemp No intrusion what so ever. Feel free to look around at my bumbling around.

Thanks for tagging me over I’ll see what just happened. Lol I’ll tag you on mine

2 Likes

Please do need plenty of reading material for the rainy days :grin:

2 Likes

Thanks @Bow4Buck i enjoy it here. I glad I made a new BUD!!! Lol very nice grow.

2 Likes

I love the rooms. Very nice.

1 Like

Aways room for new friends bud​:grin: a friend with weed is a friend indeed!:rofl::rofl::v::call_me_hand:

1 Like

Don’t eat the sticky goo, it does not taste good, like bong water syrup. It’s called gutation, it’s basically sap. If it’s just on stems and leaves no big deal, I’d imagine you want to wash any buds it’s on though, it’s high in sugar which doesn’t burn super good and tastes bad when it does.

5 Likes

Lmao, yeah had someone else ask me if I tasted it. The smell was awesome, tasting it never crossed my mind. Didn’t see any on the mids or lowers. Just the tops at the stem and under the leaves.

1 Like

I had a blueberry my last grow that did it alot, and I thought smells good, might as well. It was not what I expected, shit was just god awful, I’ve literally never tasted anything worse.

2 Likes

Gonna call bullshit on this “report”. You think weed is as damaging as 12 million barrels spilled in the gulf?

This clowns need to do something helpful for humanity by getting chemically sterilized.

4 Likes

LMAO, agreed. Had to make this disclaimer on another site as well.

I was just passing along the propaganda. In no way did I ever say I bought in. I didn’t run home and take down my grow to save the planet :grin::v::call_me_hand:

4 Likes

Indoor growing is definitely not carbon neutral lol, add up all the indoor grows power usage and it’s probably close, if we switched to a combination of nuclear, solar and wind the earth would surely be in better shape.

Edit, I’m also not taking down my grow tent.

3 Likes

Had a couple autos tonight with snappy limbs. Breaking them down and I to jars.

Atomic, pretty sure this was a freebie from MNSL.

Twenty20 Durban Sunrise. Grew this before in a contest but only had room in my photo grow on 12/12. Loved the smoke so tried again under their own light and 18/6. Medium yeilder but a really nice sativa leaning high. Mellow but great day smoke.

This guy keeps trying to steal the stems. We are in the chew faze.

17 Likes

Outmotherfuckingstanding, my friend :+1:t4: :tumbler_glass: :v:t4:

3 Likes

that’s so cute. my gsd shredded my harvested plant. I chopped then I separated the plant and the root to dry out. got sidetracked for 20min came back to a shit-eating grin and a pile of shreds. biggest piece was maybe inch and a half…I love him but I can strangle him sometimes…

4 Likes

Hehe, yeah this guy was trying to be sneaky. He would ease a bit at a time closer and closer. Soon as I wasn’t looking he grabbed some twice and take off running.

4 Likes

Dang…the pup is cuter than you or the plant ! Nice job , keep it up friend~

1 Like

Was out giving a few ladies some feed this morning.
All the outdoor plants in full on pre flower. They better hurry up :grin: actually they are all looking pretty good but one. My zkittlez is just loaded with bus sites but has been attacked by some fungus. Looking like black spot. She will get a fungicide tonight. If it doesn’t improve she will come down as to try and not spread it to others. Could be to late so actually they will all get treated incase.

Found this guy on guard duty in on of the wife’s autos. Just a reminder her 2 plants are autos sour diesel and bubble gum i think. They are pretty impressive seeing how she has a hard time keeping house plants alive. Measurements on her 2 are from the soil.

Found this guy too warding off evil in my banana kush

Starting to think these tops are going to be ridiculous, pics kinda suck but a quick zoom in says they are going to be stacked.
Jack Herer

Chemdawg

Zkittlez

Banana kush

Bag seed

Cherry cake

Runtz

Apes in space

Apologies, didnt realize the background at the time and Winnie just ain’t shy about it

17 Likes

Photo bomber… Boss level… :laughing: :poop: :vulcan_salute:

Cheers
G

2 Likes

Awesome

Its the only one word I could find to describe what I see of your outdoor pics !

2 Likes