Bow4Buck and The Learning Curve

Outmotherfuckingstanding, my brother :clap:t4: :+1:t4: :tumbler_glass: :v:t4:

2 Likes

Stoner thought of the day.
If the sun is in space and there is light on earth, why is there no light in space?

2 Likes

Deep dude lol

1 Like

There is totally light in space, the ISS is solar powered. The problem is, you perceive light when it is reflected off an object. Since there are few objects in space, it doesn’t reflect the light. :nerd_face:

6 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:very much appreciate the explanation. It was more just for laugh though.

3 Likes

Actually I completely see why thought I didn’t know. I did a post the other day and thought it was here but it was on another forum.
It read: stoner thought, everytime I light my lighter the lighter gets lighter until it won’t light.

Then it would have made more sense. :grin::v::call_me_hand:

7 Likes

It was on one of my journals because, I asked why Friday was so close to Monday but, Monday is so far from Friday :crazy_face: :laughing: :rofl: :joy:

3 Likes

“What if cat was actually spelled D‐O‐G?”

1 Like

Yep actually now that you say that I remember it was your thread😁 you home bud? Sent ya an email…

1 Like

Just thought I’d pass this along if anyone is interested. Ordered 2 of these yesterday, for a limited time $240 off each.
Limited-time deal: SPIDER FARMER SF-4000 LED Grow Light 5’x5’ Coverage Compatible with Samsung LM301B Diodes Dimmable Commercial Grow Lights for Indoor Plants Full Spectrum 3000K 5000K 660nm 760nm IR 1212pcs LEDs https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07TXFR69M/ref=cm_sw_r_apan_glt_fabc_dl_8SFDHEY3SX2HFRANFGQ9?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

2 Likes

Mean Well driver, Samsung diodes, 450W dimmable… for 240.00 off?? what’s your final cost on that?

Cheers
G

2 Likes

$240 off leaves them at $450 each. So I got 2 for under 1k way better then what I paid for my hlg 600 rspec’s. Not a bad light at all at that price point.

2 Likes

A buck a Watt!
Good score! :sunglasses: :+1:

Cheers
G

1 Like

It says :frowning:

Currently unavailable
We don’t know when or if this item will be back in stock.

What were you looking at? Thought maybe it.just copied.the link that I bought from yesterday so just went to the spider farmer store.

they are still there unless there is a difference between us and sweden not sure.

1 Like

100 bucks that it’s Sweden related :sweat_smile::sweat_smile: won’t let us buy good stuff…

Only allowed to buy shit from Sweden😂

3 Likes

Yeah that sucks, I’d offer to help ya out but I would hate see what shipping on that would cost.

1 Like

No worries :wink: just wanted to see the price and options !!

I got my DIY light and it’s still doing what it supposed to :sweat_smile::v:

1 Like

Yep I wanted to build my own but by the time I get around to probably wouldn’t happen.

1 Like

Another stoner thought of the day…

5 Likes