Browning / red spots

Less is more. Mag is a weird element. It’s only available as long as calcium is within range. If calcium isn’t in range and mag isn’t available then you get iron issues. I’ve been there before and it was a PITA to fix and it seriously effected plant size and yield even after I got it all in order.
I’ve been looking at super soils lately and how they perform as I heard the taste is better. Running organic seems a PITA to me.

3 Likes

It’s a different way for sure, I’m still trying to nail it :grinning:

1 Like

You’ll get it eventually I’m sure. Thanks for stepping in and giving your advice on the OPs issue. Two heads are better than one they say. :+1:

1 Like

Yeah man, for sure! My favourite part about this place is the friendly helping members :raised_hands:

If you wanna see some of the KNF and organics stuff I’m getting into, come see my thread. You see see me try all sort of stuff :grinning:

3 Likes

Link me if you can.
I’m much the same. I’m uk so I chase yield more than flavours usually. I grow a lot of cookie strains as I often get asked for “cali” where I live. What these people dont realise is they usually got 10 weeks + in bloom and when you up the price to make up the difference they complain. Now I just grow whatever I can find that finishes fast that’s not Dawg and tell them it’s cali. Before anyone says anything they bring it on themselves. :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

I like the organic as a fun thing and the product is really good but if it’s weight you’re after then soilless is definitely better and the product is always good too. I do organics now for a change and it’s also really easy once you’re dialled in. I throw other stuff in but I really only need water these days :grinning:

So I got the epsom. Issue is I’m lights out 2am-8am when I’m alseep. What if I spray at 7am an hour before lights on? Hate to set alarm for 2am

I’d just extend your dark period for the night you spray. Spray them at 10-11pm before you go to bed and kill the lights until the next day then return to normal routine.

You are in veg, it’s not going to affect the growth cycle of the plants.

1 Like

I’m vegging the new photos in there but I also have flowering autos. I’ll kill all lights and spray in a few hours

1 Like

On another note my ducking photo still isn’t amber! Or all cloudy. I’m chipping in 4 days at day 98 regardless. So dense I’m afraid it’s gonna start rotting from the inside out.

Hell I have one of the photos at this point that looks like it may be done soon too. And to think they are gonna finish around same time as autos. I thought point of auto was fast finishing

1 Like

Do I spray this everyday going kfrward or just a few times

Sprayed just waiting now. See results in few days? I sprayed all the plants in room. 1.5 tsp per g…

3 Likes

Should I spray this multiple days in a row?

1 Like

You should notice a big difference within a few days buddy. Just spray them once daily. Make sure you get the undersides of the leafs.
Add it into your nutrient schedule at the same rate.

1 Like

I didn’t do undersides I’ll do that today. Pump sprayer puts a lot of volume out even at full mist I was worried about soaking them so did a quick spritz

1 Like

Hoping noticed it on 4 of them tonight

1 Like

So did that help @Animosity?

1 Like

I’d like to know also. Hopefully @Animosity pops back and let’s us know.

1 Like

@Natea @Esrgood4u seemed to have worked. It didn’t get worse or continue on. Plants are way lighter in color then my precious plants no dark green but there all autos so maybe that’s just a mephisto trait

2 Likes

Thanks for the update!

1 Like