Bubba Kush clone wanted

I think effect wise GG4 is not the same as Bubba Kush. I already grew Tony’s Gorilla Bubble BX2 some years ago. While the flower looks pretty cool, the effect is not helping for my needs. But I have seeds made with it for later experiments.

Ok maybe a hybrid of it would work better than S1. But it’s still a lottery. I wanted to get definite results, lol. Can’t smoke through tons of test plants anymore…

1 Like

Thanks mate, if everything fails, I’ll get back to you…

1 Like

Gotta check that out thanks

The thing is, it’s what I do all year long. I never came across a plant that really helped in that regard. I wanted to try the one that is known for its benefits.

Himalayan gold from greenhouse seeds could be the answer while you wait for your clone : )

Totally paralysis’s me , whole brain and body numb , leaves me starfished on the floor : )

No other strain effects me in that way or even close , real unique effect ( smokin all my life )

3 Likes

Try DC Seed Exchange lots of strains that should be rate up your ally.

You judge it from one plant or more? The description says:
EFFECTS
Very creative mild high with a balanced and long lasting body feeling.
So you probably have been just lucky?

Yeah good site, seen it already.

1 Like

From a 5 pack , very little if any variation between them
For me no high , mind just blank , all in the body
Because of this not suitable for recreational smokers like myself ( maybe why the poor reviews ) but medically could be benifical
Didnt make me sleepy just paralysed the body
Not sure how it would relate to pain relief , just throught I would throw it out there as a good possible alternative candidate : )

Something quite different from the more usual recreational types you have tried

@OlderFolder are you just hunting the clone or are you actually after good medicine for you aches? I get the feeling it’s the first one.

Pz :v:t2:

Why do you think so?

Or asked the other way: for what reason should I hunt exactly this clone if not for its effect?

I’ve seen you write to other members here and begging for the clone. Not cool dude… You have to represent us from EU in a good manner. We are not beggers or thiefs.

Pz :v:t2:

2 Likes

You didn’t answer my last question, why should I go after this exact clone if not for its effect on the body and mind? Because you assumed I had other reasons in mind.

I won’t let this stand here uncommented. I find it pretty ridiculous how you call me a THIEF and BEGGAR in the trading section for asking for a circulating clone that is known for its helpful effect on pain and other ailments. What went wrong with you? First you are doubting my Verdant Green experience and then you come right back at me and call me like that! You are seriously sick and you seriously suck…smd mf…I will get this clone sooner or later, even if I have to swim to the states. I don’t care what Swedish people think about how other Europeans should behave in a weed forum. That’s funny…YOU are funny…I don’t even have to declare myself further in front of you, so funny are you…

I just saw that you responded again. It sounds indeed interesting. I’ll keep it in the back of my mind for now, and if every effort Bubba clone related fails, I will look into it.

Try and keep things civil, everybody. I have chronic pain myself, but let’s try and help each other.

@OlderFolder, please get to know our members first, and I’m sure you can find what you seek. Please give them respect as most members will always give you that first. peace :v: and thanks! :pray:

4 Likes

You’re right regarding respect and getting to know each other and I will keep that in mind but I won’t ever let someone call me a thief and beggar for what I did. It’s ridiculous. He also wants clones from other members but calls me out for it.

Why don’t ya’ll just drop it, smoke a bowl and play nice

4 Likes