Bubba Kush cuts …

Says the guy who didn’t even know what OG meant :rofl::+1:t3:

Don’t shame folks?

3 Likes

Well I’d say with a pretty good certainty it is

1 Like

this is a fun thread for-sure, no doubt.

onward guys HAHAHAHA …

14 Likes

20 Likes

I will behave

2 Likes

I have grown out both pre-98 and original BK from Farmer Joe… he had both cuts but dropped the pre-98 because (he claimed) the original was stronger and yielded more. They were both killer to me; they both give me strong body stones that I prefer over (and I will add that good batches rival in strength to) the Triangle Kush I got from FJ. Each strain may synergize with different folks differently and BK definitely synergizes the best with me

9 Likes

Beautiful as usual Doug Dawson!

4 Likes

No one is shaming anyone. If a person has no knowledge of a topic and only adds passive aggressive remarks targeted to specific people, why is it shaming to clap back ?

6 Likes

That’s pretty interesting! I was actually fairly disappointed with Matt’s cut after smoking it, considering all the hype surrounding it. It’s not as strong as the TK imo, nor any of my other keeper cuts. I freakin dropped my TriForce cut for it and that was a huge mistake.

No pain relief to speak of for me.
No relaxation either.
I legit smoked a bowl the other day and then spent 2 hours cleaning my basement afterwards :sweat_smile:
If anything, it kinda gets me going.

5 Likes

What are the smells or aromas are you getting. Looks a lot like what I am growing at the moment minus and plus a few things

3 Likes

This is exactly what I recall also, exactly.

2 Likes

It is odd to hear you say it wasn’t very potent. It’s very medicinal. You recently mentioned you discovered hop latent in your garden. Maybe that played a role ?

6 Likes

It definitely could have cut down on her potency. The last TK I took down wasn’t as strong as the first couple times I grew it either, and I do think that has something to do with it. Tossed my whole setup sans what I have in flower and bleached everything and starting over. It was potent, just not as potent as the TK or the Chem’s any of the times i’ve grown them.

4 Likes

If they were infected than I’d bet my life that’s why it was potent to you. Keep in mind, if this flowering thing lasts are infected, you are essentially allowing it to multiply in your space and when you dry those flowers, the dried plant material can spread it everywhere

3 Likes

Oh yeah, fully aware. New setup is in a totally different area. New equipment, trays, everything. Technically all the plants I have in flower tested Negative but tests can fail too.

3 Likes

I see that too… when other nuggs have knocked me out I can smoke some Bubba and get enlivened/awakened…it has a cut-through wake-me-up high for sure. Yet I have found that if I smoke it and meditate that it really takes me for a deep dive into stoniness and body-pulsing tingliness that other cultivars just don’t. I agree with it not providing pain relief though… I have never had weed that relieved any of my pains… I have had weed that distracted me from my pain, yes… but relieved pain? Never. Maybe one day? :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

You sir need some REAL pink Kush…… it’s like bubba on roids, vanilla ish flavour on dank! And nothing besides black tuna and HAOG have ever even come close. Those three are true medicinal marvels imho

7 Likes

This broke my heart, I am so sorry to hear of your viral outbreak and loss of your library. I too will need to re-establish my library, when my landlord gets out of my hair. What a bummer.

3 Likes

Honestly what I mainly smelll is the PPP plant in the back right, lol. It has a sweet rotting fruit kind of smell. My wife describes the Bubba as smelling like old school hash.

6 Likes