Bubba Kush cuts …

I would say CSI and Verdant Green.
I haven’t grown the CSI version but through following the forums it seems to be getting a good reputation. As has the Verdant Green P98 S1 but they are from across the pond.
I have the Katsu S1 release from a year ago(?) I have yet to grow.

3 Likes

My 1st run of the Matt Berger cut, got some adjustments to make

25 Likes

My Pre98 Bubba Kush from Cali Connection

23 Likes

Mat Burger Bubba Kush coming down very soon. Here are some lowers under the canopy.

35 Likes

Hey OG, how is everyone? I have a few shots of my Barney’s Farm - Bubba Kush. We are approaching the 8th week since flipping the lights to 12/12.

I am noticing some tocoing on some of the leaves so I turned down the light and raised it.

This is plant 3 it has always been the furthest behind but has done well.

Plant 2 its been the strongest since flip. I believe do to being in a better spot in the tent.

Plant 1 was slightly stronger the 2 before flip and has done well but fell behind 2 post flip.

18 Likes

Hey what’s up yinz? Long time enjoyer first time bubba grower.

Is bubba an insanely slow vegger or am I doing something wrong?

I’ll take my answer off the air. Thank you.

7 Likes

Those look scrumptious Double D!

3 Likes

Haha she’s soooooo slow. Thats her biggest downfall imo but so worth it :wink:

5 Likes

So I was thinking about probably a 60 day veg even in hydro?

2 Likes

OMG. It’s been 6 months since I popped these fools. Holy smokes. 60 days for sure.

3 Likes

Im sure its been said here already, but im stoned and sleepy. Which bubba has the dank, earthy coffee taste? Thats the one ive been looking for and would gladly put up a trade of something amazing for it

3 Likes

I’d grab the Matt Berger cut. Definitely a tootsie roll mocha coffee vibe.

[grid]

Add images

[/grid]

25 Likes

Thanks man. Been trimming a bunch of plants and only done one branch of Bubba Kush but she smells like a winner.

19 Likes

The 93 bubba, bubba kush, Matt berger, from farmerjoe420

3 Likes

I’m in canada or I’d trade you

2 Likes

Have you flowered that one leet?

1 Like

Not yet, this next run will have some bubba in it for sure.

1 Like

after talking with joe, the berger he got straight from orgnkid… the one that was called 93 and now more commonly goes by “Original Bubba Kush” from Shabud/CSI is supposedly different.

7 Likes

Weird. I’ll have to look into that.

1 Like

I am also gonna run bubba x 76 afghani it’s a pheno selected by @Kushking902 it’s surprisingly vigorous and bushes out better than bubba

4 Likes