Bubba Kush cuts …

Well that explains everything…

1 Like

Please do! I thought he had explained it differently in his Discord chat :thinking:

1 Like

The “original bubba kush” that bodhi used to make the ssdd is NOT the berger cut, which is exactly what I was saying.

3 Likes

it’s said in this thread too lol i forgot ^^^^^^^^

3 Likes

Bubba Kush - farmer joe cut

Definitely has a chocolate aroma and pours trichomes onto whatever surface you’re handling it on. Shorter duration compared to others. Not my favorite right now but could see how others would enjoy her.

18 Likes

is she just a instant couch lock / sleeper or?

4 Likes

For me feels similar to the Lav Jacks but has more head high present. Just not what I was expecting - I was thinking it would hit me more like SSDD does. Doesn’t have the extreme comfort / calming effect on me that I get from SSDD & SSDD crosses.

5 Likes

For me that Berger cut was the opposite. If I’m tired or sleepy I can smoke that and it’ll pick me up and get me going for another hour or so. No pain relief that I can find. Does have the chocolate/coffee thing going on but… I think I’d rather have the pre98 or whatever the real deal ‘Original Bubba Kush’ is.

7 Likes

Bubba really interests me because I like short and squatty Afghani types.

I also LOVE coffee but I’m not sure if I want my bud to smell like that. The flavor descriptions seem a little odd to me.

1 Like

I really need to grow some SSDD to understand all this hype you speak of :joy: jkjk, but I am definitely intrigued by the extreme comfort / calming effect you mention… one of my Bubba’s (I had thought it was an “original pre-pre98 Matt Berger cut” from FJ) definitely has a heavier body tingle (and sleepiness) than the other cut I have…Sleepiness as-in after a day of smoking it, and it keeping me up, it finally burns me out. But I may have mixed them up over the years :thinking:

3 Likes

That effect seems common (for me) in both the SSDD F1s and crosses, but I’d say the crosses appear to be higher quality from what I’ve grown out. Not saying his bubba is bad, it’s just a bit different (head high) than what I was expecting.

4 Likes

Exactly what I said

11 Likes

Bubba kush x tk for what it’s worth. Better this round than last so I feel better about sharing pics. Mostly 3 and 5 leafers. Coffee smell halfway through flower then the gassy smells come

Haha almost verbatim what you said, holy… hm.

22 Likes

I re read a bunch of stuff and I’m still confused haha.

So there’s a bubba, original bubba kush, and a Matt berger bubba kush?

Or am I high?

7 Likes

I’m kinda curious as well, the only bubba kush I have is in seed form and from barnys farm. Has anyone ran his line and could give me some feedback on it?

2 Likes

Barney’s farm is unfortunately basically a white labeler at this point. I could not recommend anything of theirs except maybe their LSD

4 Likes

That does not mean it will be bad but white labelers aren’t known to be honest or reliable with their seed stock.

2 Likes

I’ve grown out his biscotti Mintz and it was pretty good, the seed I have are in his breeder pack sealed up so hopefully there decent.

2 Likes

@Forest_Organic ive grown some Barney’s stuff that was stellar! Pink Kush always comes to mind as it was a great example for sure . Leet is right they have become more of a white label etc. but there’s still some treasures to be found for sure

5 Likes

Bubba bump

1 Like