Bubba Kush cuts …

Farmerjoes is the TK you want. Its also the cut that Holyangel prefers.

2 Likes

The only 3 people in the world that know for sure are TKOrigins, CornbreadRicky, and their mutual friend. I think it is legit though. Long as you get shipped the right one :joy:

5 Likes

What a shitshow this whole “industry” is. Bring on the genetic testing and the big boys to put an end to all of this nonsense from these clowns.

5 Likes

Right… Hoarding cuts is how you lose cuts.

FarmerJoe is probably the only public clone seller I’d try or trust to get it from though.

6 Likes

I definitely feel confident ordering from someone who might not send me the right cut and for what $100-$200 on top of that? What a joke.

FWIW me and my local buddies have purchased the TK cut off joe probably 6 to 8 different times and its always been the same cut. And this is over probably close to a 5 year span.

8 Likes

Like I said, I’m completely doubtful, but maybe they don’t get any play from experienced growers and old school growers due to trust… and people that really buy cuts go after the modern stuff, because Master will only speak to those old heads who miss it… it was love at first puff when I had it, but nobody wanted it as long as I had Blue Dream, and Blue Cheese in stock… So even I let it go … mainly because things were different 15 years ago, and with age the more you appreciate those indicas that helped with sleep like no others

2 Likes

I’m currently running the pre98 Bubba from Twenty20 Mendocino. Not much info out there… Nice classic coffee terps but they haven’t responded when I inquired about the exact lineage. Oh well still fun to grow

23 Likes

Thanks for the photos and the info. I’m sitting on a pack of these and have been wondering about it. Was thinking of running it along side of Katsu’s to compare.

Was actually just talking with Ms. Longtooth about a possible “Kush-only” run. So many choices…

6 Likes

There is an auction going on now for some of the Bubba Kush I have…
For a good cause…
Check it out…

Post 358

11 Likes

Great thank you for the heads up!

4 Likes

Damnit Bobbi. I don’t know if I shared your bubbas final form with the good folks here at OG.

23 Likes

Please tell everyone about it!! @Indicana_Jones

5 Likes

I’m going to try and win that auction for that bubba, I’m a bubba whore. Lol

7 Likes

@Bobgrows wheres this auction for your Bubba?

Edit: found it !

5 Likes

Plans have changed Mother is going to veg for a little longer and i have taken many cuts of the illudium and will be popping all i have of the 6 of @Bobgrows pre 98 bubba.Will be taking every male i find and putting them all in the same tent with a couple illudiums to be making a Hybrid of most excellent proportions.Im most certain they will have many of the allelles im needing especially the coffee and chocolate terps.Im most faithful they will pair well for some goodies for the Veterans grow off.Floralicious is in the menu with a very well cooked batch of Dr Earth of course with tons of malted two row and about 40 lbs of Wiggler castings innwith the cooked batch watered with BTI and then with Flower girl to finish them off 6 week minimum to finish into nice dark shiny hard shelled striped coconuts like my Repro Sourbluetooths finished .

16 Likes

Told ya I was going to win that auction, I am THE bubba whore lol.

7 Likes

Nothing wrong with being a Bubba Whore just Treat her like a Lady and baby the shit out of her

7 Likes

I feel honored to have won @Bobgrows Bubba. Today is a good day.

8 Likes

Your really going to like that one shes very special hold on to that one really tight your gonna miss it when its gone

5 Likes