Bubba Kush cuts …

Hey thanks @CapnCannabis . I have kind of lurked and read up on hers here. You are so right. I won’t take theses for granted. I am so extremely grateful. It’s a privilege, I don’t quite yet understand how lucky I am.

6 Likes

You’re gonna love it !
It’s one of my all time favorites!
Please tag me if you grow them!
Congratulations @Mattman :v::green_heart:

10 Likes

I’m sure I will!! Thank you so much for putting them up for auction so I could have a chance at getting them!

4 Likes

So which is the dank puppy breath cut? Stretchy, large nugs that are so greasy it makes trim a nightmare.
That’s what I want back

This Illudium cross sounds like it could be a holy grail for us Bubba lovers, so much so that I hope all your bubba seeds turn out male for the maximum diversity :joy::sweat_smile:

I would be extremely interested in some Bubba pollen, if you eventually have any excess you would like to share, that knobby pheno @Indicana_Jones posted above has got me drooling.

:v:

5 Likes

Wait… Bobbi contributed Bubba regs to an auction, and SOMEONE ELSE WON??? :flushed: :exploding_head: :confounded: :sob:

Nah brah… you lucked out because the real slim Bubbanista didn’t stand up :face_with_monocle:

:crazy_face:

:joy: JKJK, great win Mattman! :partying_face: I hope you post pics when you grow those Bubba’s out, they are indeed special
:v:

6 Likes

@herojuana.tom I most certainly will. It’ll be a little bit until I get to them, but I most certainly will.

3 Likes

To be honest with all of you, I wasn’t going to lose that auction. Once I saw that those were available, I was ready willing and able to drain my PP . I have recently started a binder with nothing but OverGrow members work. I have dedicated pages to individual members, and I’m slowly filling them up with work they have done. I have quite a few members now, but my plan is to preserve most if not all of them for the future of overgrow. It’s a little project I’m doing and I think it’s a good idea. I have space in the refrigerator and I have plenty of time. It’s the least I can do for the community being so good to me.

10 Likes

This is true. I was busy and didn’t participate lol. I know You @herojuana.tom are the Bubba King.

Though @Bobgrows , if you ever want to trade for a few of your Pre ‘98 seeds, hit me up. I may have just what you’re looking for.
No rush, no pressure.

7 Likes

D’oh! I have exceeded my daily allotment :joy:

I have backups though…
20240810_104046

6 Likes

I’m interested to see how the illudium project goes. I’ve always heard that it’s hard to get to take pollen. I reversed it a few years ago, got full on pollen sacks but no pollen. It’s cool seeing that strain get some recognition, everyone in Columbus was running it to death 10-11 years ago

4 Likes

@Indicana_Jones i had the same experience with the Berger cut. Illudium isn’t all that slow for me either, but Irene was comical…

5 Likes

Got some nice Matt Berger cuttings in yesterday thanks to a kind soul. They seem to be bouncing back from the environmental stress. Wish me luck.

4 Likes

Youre an absolute legend bro. Illidium is at the top of my list right now.

Id glady throw you some bubba leaning Sour Bubble for your project if you’re interested.

5 Likes

Going through a hot spell right now thats whats putting off the illudium flower time right now trying ro bide my time and told myself might as well get her big lets see what cimes out if this and i wouldn’t mind doing a collab with some nice sour leaning bubba i see possibilities here man lol.

4 Likes

Sounds very fun and exciting :sunglasses::clap:

2 Likes

Day 43F pre98 katsu S1 and the big girl is getting wind burn but she gonna yeild.

16 Likes

Just harvested my pre 98 bubba from Twenty20

33 Likes

Frigging nice ones @Headies12green . My pack went to someone I’ll no longer mention. Just stirs up bad feelings.

4 Likes

Bubba Kush S1 from CSI, OG pheno. A lot of stretch, smells similar to sprite, excellent smoke

34 Likes