Buddertons Tomfoolery

I smell pine and earthy berries!

2 Likes

Damn those are looking frosty!!!
Good job on those
And great job @Budderton fantastic looking cross
spread-butter-sandwich

7 Likes

The smells out of the tent makes your eyes water. Terp central for sure I didn’t do them justice had a new baby on the way so did not have time in the grow. Im not the best grower with big plants have lots to learn so I gave them the treatment and still walking away with amazing smoke.

6 Likes

Ill give a taste a smell report for sure but for sure keepers cheers @Budderton very thankful for the amazing genetics ill run them in my main system and then ill show the true genetic potential.

6 Likes

Right on! Thanks for the info. And I think your a good grower.:grin: Thanks for putting the work in on these. I’m happy they turned out good for you! :+1::+1:

10 Likes

Here’s a nice pic of Carls Shoes x Meat Breath, A.K.A Carl’s Meat, A.K.A Big Carl, from @RookieBuds thread

If you’re holding some of those beans,and are curious as to how they’ll turn out, you can check out his grow here. Thanks for putting the work in on these @RookieBuds !

21 Likes

Very Nice Ladies!

4 Likes

Indeed!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :hugs:

2 Likes

Anyone holding a pack of these should DEFINITELY pop some! They’re a bit foxtaily but SUPER dense and sticky, smell is IMO fantastic if you’re trying to be stealthy, but they get a bit smelly when you touch or work on them. Terpene profile as of now is still like a “hashy green” but i can kinda tell, it’s gona be some solid smoke!

24 Likes

Looks good @RookieBuds ! Getting nice and frosty!
Looking forward to hearing how they smoke for you.
Thanks for the update!:+1::+1:

7 Likes

Pictures of baby plants are kinda boring but it
seems like I get one of theses every round of seed popping.
This time it Biker Kush x Lemon Slush.:grin::peace_symbol:

16 Likes

That sounds yummy

2 Likes

Yeh man. The first round came out really nice. The plant in the first post on this thread is from the first round of popping and there’s a few phenos shown further down, if your interested. I’m gonna use these to go to F2 with it.
Have you got to sample any of those testers @Purple_Drank604 ? I’m curious to know how they smoked for you.

1 Like

Gotta love when ya get a “Krull”!

5 Likes

I use to know what they’re really called, but that info has been overwritten.:crazy_face: I like “tri-leaf”. Shout out to Ricky Seeds, home of the tri-leaf! (Old Ontarians might remember him!) @bassman5420

8 Likes

This is such a good thread!! Your work and cataloguing is sensational mate :ok_hand: I tell you that Carl’s shoes sounds crazy and funny as describing the smell​:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: keep up the great work mate! Peace brother :pray:

3 Likes

pulling my chair to follow this saga

beautiful garden, beautiful plants, congrats for your work

3 Likes

This movie sparked my appreciation for Gingers :rofl:

Aka; the other Fire Mare.

3 Likes

It’s whorled phyllotaxy… but as long as you don’t call it triploid, just about anything else will work. :wink:

5 Likes

That’s it! Great, now I forgot my gun safe combo🤪

4 Likes