Buddertons Tomfoolery

Anyway I’m Tom :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:
Growing has been a passion of mine since my early teens . My pops was very into growing/smoking showed me the ropes early on , hes always had some plants and working a garden . I’m pushing towards my mid 30s ive been growing over the past decade with breeding projects being added to the mix the past couple years . started breeding with a strawberry skunk project which was original Skunk # 1 and strawberry cough my father passed onto me . He’s now living in the Philippines but that’s another story . Now primarily doing small scale crosses. But now pushing my focus into stabilization and working F1s into F2s . I Started Charm City Seed Co to really build up a group and grow community… I’ve basically been helping people tbh …nothing has been for sale . But that’s who I am and what I do .Didn’t mean to come tripping and falling into the group :joy: .

13 Likes

Glad to have another passionate member around! Looking forward to hanging out and chatting in the future hopefully :+1:

Welcome to OG!

11 Likes

@Charm_City_Seed_Co buddertons a really good dude.
You stick around show off your grow and what not and I’m sure something will come your way at some point.
I didn’t even know budderton but he just mssged me on another forum and asked if I wanted some of his beans and he hooked me up. Can’t wait to bust into them and find some :fire:

Can go on the free seeds thread people do contests and quizzes all the time. It’s pretty cool

And welcome to og

12 Likes

Great introduction @Charm_City_Seed_Co . I appreciate it and please know, I was not offended at all by your post as I understood what you were asking.:grin: It’s good to have you here man.:v::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

15 Likes

Thanks you guys I’m gonna keep on following.Ill post some photos here soon , let me dust myself off a little bit first lol

7 Likes

Some of my more recent stuff

3 Likes

Welcome to OG @Charm_City_Seed_Co grew up in MD myself so I dig the handle! Beautiful looking plants, happy to have you hanging out :heart::v:t2::heart:

7 Likes

That’s a great looking space and awesome looking flowers @Charm_City_Seed_Co ! Keep up the good work!:+1::star_struck::+1:
You should post this in the introduction thread, it’ll get much more exposure and you’ll meet more members.:grin::peace_symbol:

10 Likes

No harm, no foul and nice come back. Welcome to the best forum on the planet. And nice work!

8 Likes

Will do ! Thank you :pray:t3:

4 Likes

What a ride the last 16 posts were! I though old charm was bout to get a lashing but came back strong with a great recovery! Very nice, well done!

6 Likes

Here’s one of the ice cream cake FEMS from @TestOfOath starting to put on some flower.

This Grape Zkittles from @BasementBeans started out all fat leaf and is finishing all skinny leaf with sweet trich rails starting.

Both are around 4 weeksih. :grin::peace_symbol:

28 Likes

IMG95202207229517224657095HDR

15 Likes

(upload://i28GYHSawaYWmQ8pB51lsh01K0i.jpeg)

13 Likes

Well, hey now @Kcity87 ! What’s going on here?:star_struck::thinking:
BW x NYC Chem? Giraffe puncher?

8 Likes

Those are nice and Mr Fun-guy is a good friend of mine too!

3 Likes

First two are giraffe puncher. The last two are bw x nyc chem. I’ll get better pics in a few days.

8 Likes

I enjoy it, when I’ve got the time.:grin:

5 Likes

That first one has some really nice structure going on, wow! They all look nice and healthy. Are they putting any smells out yet @Kcity87 ?

9 Likes

The Giraffe Puncher smells like citrus fruit so far. The baboon wine x nyc chem smells like greasy hair/ breakfast sausage. Most of the GP have similar structure. Bw x nycc are short and squat. Overall beautiful plants.my wife said she smelled is fruit when she walked in. The giraffe puncher has a strong odor.

11 Likes