Buddertons Tomfoolery

Great introduction @Charm_City_Seed_Co . I appreciate it and please know, I was not offended at all by your post as I understood what you were asking.:grin: It’s good to have you here man.:v::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

15 Likes

Thanks you guys I’m gonna keep on following.Ill post some photos here soon , let me dust myself off a little bit first lol

7 Likes

Some of my more recent stuff

3 Likes

Welcome to OG @Charm_City_Seed_Co grew up in MD myself so I dig the handle! Beautiful looking plants, happy to have you hanging out :heart::v:t2::heart:

7 Likes

That’s a great looking space and awesome looking flowers @Charm_City_Seed_Co ! Keep up the good work!:+1::star_struck::+1:
You should post this in the introduction thread, it’ll get much more exposure and you’ll meet more members.:grin::peace_symbol:

10 Likes

No harm, no foul and nice come back. Welcome to the best forum on the planet. And nice work!

8 Likes

Will do ! Thank you :pray:t3:

4 Likes

What a ride the last 16 posts were! I though old charm was bout to get a lashing but came back strong with a great recovery! Very nice, well done!

6 Likes

Here’s one of the ice cream cake FEMS from @TestOfOath starting to put on some flower.

This Grape Zkittles from @BasementBeans started out all fat leaf and is finishing all skinny leaf with sweet trich rails starting.

Both are around 4 weeksih. :grin::peace_symbol:

28 Likes

IMG95202207229517224657095HDR

15 Likes

(upload://i28GYHSawaYWmQ8pB51lsh01K0i.jpeg)

13 Likes

Well, hey now @Kcity87 ! What’s going on here?:star_struck::thinking:
BW x NYC Chem? Giraffe puncher?

8 Likes

Those are nice and Mr Fun-guy is a good friend of mine too!

3 Likes

First two are giraffe puncher. The last two are bw x nyc chem. I’ll get better pics in a few days.

8 Likes

I enjoy it, when I’ve got the time.:grin:

5 Likes

That first one has some really nice structure going on, wow! They all look nice and healthy. Are they putting any smells out yet @Kcity87 ?

9 Likes

The Giraffe Puncher smells like citrus fruit so far. The baboon wine x nyc chem smells like greasy hair/ breakfast sausage. Most of the GP have similar structure. Bw x nycc are short and squat. Overall beautiful plants.my wife said she smelled is fruit when she walked in. The giraffe puncher has a strong odor.

11 Likes

Right on man, thanks for the info.
I hope they finish strong for you. I’m stoked to be popping those bw x nycc this winter even more now!

7 Likes

This is one of the Giraffe Puncher testers cooking along. This one’s got a candied up tropical fruit punch thing going on. All the female phenos are displaying strong terpene profiles in the tart fruit range. One is all sour apple, like It’s mom. I’m happy with them so far.
:grin::peace_symbol:

27 Likes

She’s beautiful!! :v: :hugs:

3 Likes