Buddertons Tomfoolery

In a very good way!!
:grin::v:

14 Likes

A little lower on a Biker Kush from Karma

Top of a TK S1 from CSI

A couple Sudanese females, getting their stretch on.

34 Likes

Full plant shots to show structure.
Biker Kush from Karma Genetics

This one’s is a Triangle Kush S1 from CSI Humboldt.

And for now something completely different, (i enjoy the flying circus😁) an Arrakku Valley heirloom .

And just because, a few Killer A5 S1s and a fem cross to Acapulco Gold .

:grin::v::canada:

49 Likes

As always, interesting stuff going on at the Budderton Tomfoolery Factory.

5 Likes

Cheezus! That TK is a tall drink of water! Living up the the 4x stretch hype. How tall is she right now?

4 Likes

These are just in one gallons. They’re about 42-48" and went in around 20" so I’d say I got about 2 times stretch on average. Some are more viney/floppy. I can definitely see an equatorial influence in the mix.

7 Likes

I hope I can guestimate the stretch on my TK accurately. I only have 28 inches of headroom to play with and I dont want to flip too early and get nothing from her or too late and have to cut her down to size and STILL get nothing from her. LOL I like playing fast and loose with my learning experiences! :smiley:

3 Likes

girls are looking great! :fire: :100:

1 Like

Does the Sudan have that semi-auto trait? @Budderton like the Syrian X Lebs I got from Lefty? Thanks PS and you might have answered already my memory ain’t what it used to be :slight_smile:

1 Like

Is that total? You must be in a cabinet. Pretty ballsy to try TK S1s.:grin: Have you got any of that dwarf Affie #11 line I’ve been working on? It’s geared to low ceiling and cabinet grows. Straight photo, no auto genetics, nice quality buds.

31 Likes

In a tent in a mini closet you can’t even stand fully up in. :rofl: All I need to do is top a few times and start flower when she’s 6 inches tall. Easy peasy! :upside_down_face: I’m really just flying by the seat of my pants on this one.

I do not I’m afraid.

5 Likes

I think so @drgreensleeves . Check it out.

I don’t mess with males that won’t stay in veg so they got the chop and I put the females in to flower.

7 Likes

Shoot me an address in a PM and I’ll send some over. It can be used to make some nice Herb in a low spot and also as a cross to a stretchy cultivar to tame the height.

12 Likes

My guy when I’m done I’m going to send you some TK x Chocolate Diesel seeds I’m making with the TK.

13 Likes

Awesome stuff as always homie! That BK in the solo is unreal ! Killer plant,

4 Likes

Right on, thanks @TopShelfTrees1 . That one is actually in a solo with the bottom cut out, sitting on top of a one gallon. I stack them like that to get more root space as compared to transplanting a solo grown plant right to original soil level. Kinda like setting a small Grodan cube ontop of a larger one but with promix.
I’ve been struggling with this run but I’m sure the cuts I picked out will do well in a better substrate. Even still, the flower room is smelling kushelicious!

18 Likes

So I got some gifted seeds and sender wasn’t sure but I see mullum I think I have a mullum x Oaxacan can you decifer this?

@budderton that dwarf affie is epic that main cola has its own Christmas tree shape.

13 Likes

@420noob , it looks like (Mullumbimby Madness x oax) x C5 Haze backcross 7. Heavy-duty sativa. Nice ones.

10 Likes

@santero my brother got any info on this one for my homie @420noob sounds like one of those don’t smoke anywhere after 5pm strains unless you plan on an all-nighter lol. I love Sans work

6 Likes

My sentiments exactly! TK is a stretchy beeatch! I’ve got a 6fter still in Veg ffs

5 Likes