Buddertons Tomfoolery

Oh yeah. I’ve got 3 back ups of that one. They went straight to medium, no fridge for those! So I have one male Malawi Gold that I’m planning on chucking a little onto all the female equatorials.
:v::canada:

4 Likes

Right on @MissinBissin ! Good to see!!
:grin::v:

3 Likes

Hey Budder you groovy Mofo!

That’s far more than our agreement! Lol extremely grateful! Thank you so much,I gots to get to work here now! Haha Peace

19 Likes

Right on @Ftlob ! That didn’t take too long, awesome!
Happy Hunting!!

3 Likes

Sorry @MissinBissin , I gapped last night but here’s a couple of the Squirrel Tail from @Tlander .

And a KDKT, also from TL, for comparison.

22 Likes

Wild structures, truly amazing.
Thanks for that @Budderton

3 Likes

Thanks @Budderton , as you’ve been sayin’, “Cool to see 'em from waaaayyy over here”! Looks like you’re gonna have some ‘height’ issues! :crazy_face: oh well, you always like taking cuttings anyway! Best of luck with those girls. I wasn’t impressed by the Aunothai beans’ performance, though I think it had more to do with the palms stealing all their nutrients. :sob:

:call_me_hand:

5 Likes

More stamps on your way!

8 Likes

Right on @CanuckistanPete ! Thank you very much! I appreciate your help getting the seed out! :pray:
Send me an address in PM and I’ll get a couple packs of fem seed in the mail, as a thanks you!

9 Likes

The KDKT is starting to chunk up.

As this Hollywood Pure Kush x TK cruises to the finish line.

This Sudanese is a couple wks ahead of everything else.

45 Likes

Kusk

Kush

Kush

Not Kush but knocked up by Kush. A New Hope #1

43 Likes

Beauties as usual @Budderton

4 Likes

Thanks CP. Those ones actually where a bitch to grow and I had a real struggle with them due to a bad batch of sunshine mix and terrible ph swings. Just happy to limp them to the finish so I can harvest the seed that’s in them. Hopefully I do better with the cuts I kept.:crossed_fingers:

6 Likes

There’s a lot of growers who wish they could struggle like that! :grinning:

4 Likes

Thanks for your words. :pray:
Oh, stamps showed as well, thank you very much!
I’ll give some seed away today and put those puppies to use!!

10 Likes

Nice…have fun!

3 Likes

Sounds like an exciting day in here today. Those plants turned out nice. Ph swings keep you on your toes…:grinning::grinning::grinning:

2 Likes

Thanks @Mrgreenthumb . It was a struggle but we got to the finish.

Speaking of that Appy male that Bodhi used in all those crosses, I did a pollination using one Wolf Pack female and a mix of 4 Cobra Lips males to have a batch of inbred seed where that Appy was the grandfather of both parents, or top and bottom as they say in the dog pedigree world. I hope to sift some nice males from these to be used in future projects.
Anyhow, I figure there’s a few fellow growers who this type of male would pair well with their other Appy crosses so I have 4 flips ready to go to the first 4 members who respond that they could use these inbred male Appalachia seed. If you know someone that might be able to use them , feel free to speak up for them.
I would also like to mention that postage for this giveaway was generously provided by @CanuckistanPete . Thanks for your help in getting the seed out.:pray:

21 Likes

I would be interested please. Always got my eyes open for a nice breeder.

2 Likes