Buddertons Tomfoolery

Having run a few Appy crosses by now, I don’t know if I can resist that. Just finished up a Silver Mountain F2 run and it’s looking like it’s gonna be the best smoke I have around out of 20+ plants. Might take me a while, but I’d like to do a little more work with this line for sure. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Is this the Wolfpack x Cobra lips that I have?

1 Like

Yep. Looks like it makes nice females too @Tuned ! Feel free to post a pic, if your inclined!
:grin::v:

3 Likes

I love that plant, are these seeds going to be hard to get soon?
I’d take another pack, my first pack only has a few left.

16 Likes

@Foreigner @Cormoran send me an address in PM.
@Tuned , I’m getting low, you better get them, especially if it’s something you’ve tied and like. Send me an address in PM.
Still have 1 flip of inbred Appalachia to give out…
:grin::v:

16 Likes

Thank you @Budderton
And @CanuckistanPete for helping with postage.:pray:

5 Likes

Great looking plant bro. :sunglasses: :metal:

3 Likes

She is a beauty! Great internode spacing! Looks like she stacks!

3 Likes

I have seeds from a Mother’s Milk that one of the second set of leaves was webbed symmetrically, I am fairly certain that was an Appy trait.

c1f27013398158c50fc4f479b1e6c27f5ed30e1d_2_225x500
f6fd36c4062cca80a700bf121cf1459fbbe47489_2_225x500

edit- that is an offer by the way, to Budderton or someone else in case that someone wished to run them both. I would consider it but I have so many projects at the moment it would be years before I get there.

8 Likes

If nobody else want them… I’ll would not say no :innocent:

6 Likes

Awesome @CaptainNemo , send me an address in PM. Any sign of the other envelope?
:v::canada:

4 Likes

Get a call from my mailman today and there was some stuff today.
Our post office is only 15min a day open and i’m lazy and slow :grin:
Tomorrow in the morning i’ll go and check!

3 Likes

Nice @Herbie ! I’ve got a few different MM to get into this winter as part of the hunt already but i sure do appreciate the offer and hope someone here takes you up on it! Also gonna try some straight Appalachia from H&L stock. Did you get any orange crush phenos from the Mothers Milk? Or any fruitiness in general?

7 Likes

The fruitiness and even the bubblegum were there but they were transitory at best. Vanilla stood out the most…and the powder milk. That particular plant was the only one that did not throw double serrations.

By transitory I mean at diifferent stages of the grow or parts of the day I could detect them at some point but not really aware of them in the end

7 Likes

Nice. Yeah I get what you mean. Often they start off as one smell and morph to something completely different by harvest. I had one of five female Cobra Lips that had a tropical punch thing going when I was doing the seed run. Was kinda weird, as the other 4 where more Chem funk, until I researched the Appy a bit. I’ll be hunting the green crack leaners this winter and working those since I’ve got lots of Chem funk in seed form already. Thanks for the insight!

13 Likes

We have an arrival :star_struck:
Nearly messed it up while opening, but everything went well :rofl:
Thank you very much @Budderton :green_heart:

3 Likes

Awesome @CaptainNemo ! I’m glad to hear they made the journey unscathed! Happy hunting!
:v::canada:

2 Likes

Looks good. Will be looking forward to a smoke report as I have a pack!

3 Likes

Of course!
You will need to Tune in here in a couple of months.

5 Likes

Green crack is one of my favorites use to get bags of it in like 2011-12 in California one of the best tasting and smelling cultivars I’ve ran into tastes and smells like a slightly sour unripe mango one of those that you go back for a couple puffs just to have that taste linger :drooling_face: love some chem funk but not much beats some good gc

7 Likes