Buddertons Tomfoolery

What one is the unruly haze? :joy:. Kinda sounds like a trick question

4 Likes

Amazing how aggressive they can be.
Survivors thats for sure.
Thanks for that @Budderton, Freakers CG is gonna make you a Survivor

2 Likes

It’s Mullumbimby Madness x Nevils Haze from Kangativa stock. The thing just wants to grow! Easiest plant to clone, I just stick snips in a solo with water and 5 or 6 days later, they’re sporting roots. I’m keeping it around to see what I can make with it. I put a Malawi Gold male on it last round and next up is a cross to a P1 mission Affie male to make a near 50/50 batch of seed. Should be going down in 3 months or so.
:grin::v:

14 Likes

That sounds great. The one I’m most interested in that I made is haze hybrid also. I’ll be putting some to flower at my buddy’s soon. I can’t wait to see her inside. More indica bud structure and density with haze nose. The extreme hybrid combos are very interesting to me.

7 Likes

This Blueberry Cupcake is starting to look purdy. Doesn’t smell like blueberries yet. Perhaps it’ll come on later in flower.

:v::canada:

40 Likes

At 18 wks under 11/13, this Aruka Valley is like " just let me die"

Chop chop soon.
Also at 18 wks with all its big fans burnt off, this Squirrel Tail Thai doesn’t give two shits and is continuing to make one big fluffy cola.

Few weeks left on this one.
And here’s a contrast shot. A Pure OG Kush x Triangle Kush and a wispy Columbian Gold lower. Cool how the same species can look so different.

We humans have really put some work in on this plant.

50 Likes

18 weeks and you said Odisha was too long.

4 Likes

Whoa! Your plant has gone zombie! :sunglasses: I never seen 18 weeks on any grow before, way to keep it coasting on flat line. :sunglasses:

5 Likes

18wks? Dennnnng. That STT is the definition of a donker.

wow.

3 Likes

18 better be insane for the dedication!

4 Likes

Yo Budderton just wanted to send ya a pic of your beans you made and so generously gifted. Started 12 left with 5. All of them had helmet heat and lost some. Don’t know if I planted to shallow this time? Try to shoot for 3/8” or so anyway they all look very consistent thus far. Thanks again!

21 Likes

Getting the male veg shelf going again for a while.

Last time I ended up with 12 or 14 up there for a couple yrs. We’ll see how it goes this time. :sweat_smile:

22 Likes

Shoot for 11 :joy:!

4 Likes

I’m keeping most males that I find right now but I’m having troubles EG. Everything is turning out female! Figures, when I’m hunting males I get 80% females. :man_facepalming:

9 Likes

That’s how it always goes :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Some sensi for Mrs Budders because she’s spoiled and doesn’t want to separate seed. The Killer A5 fems are turning out nice @LoveDaAutos ! The KA5 x Acapulco Gold fems are coming along but still a couple wks behind.
Dark and moody lighting pic

Super glam, runway lighting pic

This one’s around 10 wks in flower and is a stinker! Hawaiian Fruit punch with gas and stank foot. It gets grosser, the longer you continue to smell it.

49 Likes

This sounds oddly appealing :joy::grin:

10 Likes

Fabulous Hawaiian fruit punch pic

2 Likes

Heres the 3 phenos of the golden papaya x sherb breath . Number 3 is the keeper im think just cut down yesterday. They handled every stress test i can think off and no hermys. From light leak super highs and lows on temp and power going out multiple times haha.

34 Likes

Nice @Purple_Drank604 ! Thanks for putting those to the test. Glad to hear they stayed true for you. Did they turnout on the sweet side or on the foul side?
:v::grin:

2 Likes