Buddertons Tomfoolery

Thanks man. I’ll be offering some new hybrids on the FCFS thread in the next couple weeks.

8 Likes

Any hints on the parents??

2 Likes

Keeper cuts x NYC Chem f2 ( from JJ at Top Dawg)

18 Likes

11 Likes

Damn bud! You always have some sort of new fire brewing over there. Love it! :+1:

7 Likes

Thanks man! Verity is the spice of life! And I wanna make sure my kids and grandkids will always have something cool to grow!:grin: Oh yeah, and all you awesome OGers of course!:peace_symbol:

16 Likes

That is a pretty noble goal indeed my friend :pray:

5 Likes

So I finally got off my ass and wrote out a little thing on how I do pollinations without screwing up my sensi.
Got this tech from Mel Frank I’m pretty sure. Hope it helps to take the next step and start making your own seeds for yourself, friends and family!:grin::peace_symbol:

15 Likes

18 Likes

Trop cookies! awesome.

2 Likes

Your making them shine @Purple_Drank604 ! Going to flower soon? They look great, that’s the wide leaf pheno of ls x bw right? A grower out it Cali, on another forum is getting good results from that one. He describes as Loud sour lemon candy and the pics of the buds are pretty chunky!

6 Likes

They are 7 days into flower and yes this is the wide leaf pheno . Have to say the Tropicana cookies are almost exactly the same dont really see any difference.

6 Likes

The differences will show in latter flowering more then likely. I’d expect some colorful, photogenic buds from those ones but time will tell I guess. Thanks for doing such a good job with them.:pray: I hope they perform for you.:crossed_fingers:

5 Likes

@Budderton touchdown on sherb breath x crunkboat and a giraffe punch. Thanks again both crosses sound good and will be in my rotation asap. Which is like soon as I grab the paper towels and sandwich bag from kitchen to germ em in. But first to look up this baboon wine.

5 Likes

Right on glad they made it! :+1:And it’s" Giraffe Puncher".
Baboon wine is Vineyard select x monkey berries (exotics)

Those ones are testing out nice!

19 Likes

All looking great as usual mate :call_me_hand:t4:

Don’t let @Oldtimerunderground here this, he’ll be there in jiffy :joy:

5 Likes

Really though, how many strains can you name after @Slick1? :stuck_out_tongue: We shouldn’t encourage him… these are real giraffes we’re talking about!

8 Likes

Yeah. Giraffe puncher. That combo sounds like could have some wild terps.

5 Likes

I can’t seem to help it! The names just pop in my head!
That’s it! I promise!:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grin:

5 Likes

I have a few of carl’s shoes stomping!

9 Likes