Buddertons Tomfoolery

Them sonzabitches love it! First hand experience. Me, the mid 70s, African Lion Safari. Big old black tongue right in the car comping popcorn from the bag. I had my chance but I was too scared.

2 Likes

Popcorn it is then. I think it has a better aesthetic than some leaves anyway. Maybe I can spin this into my own popcorn brand afterwards too :thinking:

2 Likes

“Slick1’s popcorn. It’s a giraffe-punch of flavor straight to your face”

4 Likes

Best game on earth

1 Like

Second that :v:t2:

2 Likes

Since the human babies are leaving like rats from a sinking ship, Momma wanted a new baby so I got her this little girl for Valentines Day!
Lola S Coaltrain. The S stands for Sweetie pie!

Happy Valentines Day!
Give the one(s) you love a little pinch!:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

33 Likes

Gonna have your hands full for awhile!

3 Likes

Awwww how cute. She even looks like a Lola :heart:

3 Likes

I know right!:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: I had a Bulldog when I was in my late teens- late twenties so I know what I’m in for. She’s a really good girl so far!:heart_eyes:

8 Likes

And she’s a real snuggle bunny too! She loves to nibble on my beard! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

Duuuuude, so cute. Congrats, I’m probably standing at the fork in the road of either another baby or a puppy myself

3 Likes

Yah no more offspring for this tomcat. I got fixed 15 yrs ago, built for comfort now!:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

9 Likes

terrified of that proposition, but equally terrified of the alternative to getting it done. rock and a hard place.

1 Like

Got a letter in the mail today bud! It was a very nice surprise to brighten up my gloomy day a bit and I thank you for that :pray:

Cant wait to see what ya got hiding in these beans!

4 Likes

I would have punched that bastard…
Giraffe or lion or even t Rex with its tiny hands, no one is taking my popcorn period :triumph::triumph:

1 Like

Yep…
That is a sweetie pie…
Soooooo cute​:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Right on, glad they made it! I hope you find something you like it those!:grin::crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

I was only 6 or 7 years old, but still shouldn’t have been such a coward!:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::rofl::grin:

2 Likes

Since I’m winding down and just have a couple mother plants finishing, I don’t have anything new to show, so I figure I’d post some old seed batch test runs.
These are from late 2020, done in one gallon pots.
The pics are top colas with a couple weeks to go.

And some finished purple, like this one, a couple weeks later.
My notes say terps range from tart lemon to orange peel soaked in turpentine. I was looking for males that run and ended up not keep anything.
I’ll be popping beans in April to hopefully find new parent stock to further filial generations, as well as make some exploratory f1s (chucks😁)

25 Likes

:point_up::point_up_2::point_up::point_up_2:
Shit, forgot to mention the cross was White Apricot Sherbet (Compound) x White Montage(Thug Pug)
:grin:

11 Likes