Buddertons Tomfoolery

Alas, like many things in life my ambition outweighed my ability and the portrait never made it pass the planning stage. I got stuck on a suitable background and by the time I settled on Patrick bird man flying over a Celine Deon stadium concert I was outta gas. :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

As a substitute here’s a couple pics of the last Mendo Breath descendent, Sherb Breath f2, still cooking. Feels like it’s between 9-10wks post flip. The SB f2s put out foul ones and sweet ones or a combo of foul & sweet(my favorite). This is a rarer sweet one. Candy floss bubble gum.

:v::canada:

48 Likes

Wooohooo!
Thanks @Budderton the Affie arrived :+1:

Tag ya when I pop em :seedling:

22 Likes

1 Like

Hi @Budderton - thank you very much for the package - arrived this morning :joy: :joy: :joy:

:clap: :clap: :uk:

15 Likes

@LzBoy , @Nick , I’m happy to see the Affies are making it to their destinations! They are getting spread pretty far and that is awesome!

14 Likes

Lumbo Lips baby. Columbian Gold (freakers) x Cobra Lips F1 (mix of 4 different males)

Labrador, which is Maze(3 different females) x Affie 11 f2

And I’m hoping this MYC (Meat Breath [OGKB mutant] x NYC Chem) that I’ve stuck in the veg room has a successful re-veg. :crossed_fingers:

37 Likes

I don’t know how you keep Mrs budderton in flower!! Always seeing new crosses and beans!!

4 Likes

I know, right…lots of beans being produced here, but @Budderton seems to come up with 20 new strains a year. Or month…I forget.

12 Likes

Been making small batches of seed for so long it’s second nature to me now. My process is laid out in my “How I make small batches of seed without screwing up my sensi too much” thread. Small plants that are easy to move,one male genotype per run, no free pollen in any of the rooms, as males are bagged and collected out back in the smoke shack with controlled pollination happening a spare shower stall, big shower or 2 before going back to the flower room. I usally do small pollinations each run, with selected clones in bigger pots running sensi in the background to keep the jars full for Mrs Budders. I make hash from the seed runs and everybody’s happy. The main thing is not having pollen flying everywhere and spacing out the pollinations so there’s no question who the donor is.
:v::grin:

36 Likes

Yeah sure! You have a 10k sqm warehouse :rofl::rofl:
Out :heart::heart::heart:

4 Likes

I wish! Actually, no I don’t…I can barely look after the space I have now!:sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Yeah that size is a juggernaut.

2 Likes

Thank you for the seed info. Had to bookmark that thread.

1 Like

Are you talking about water on the bud sites after you’ve pollinated? To make sure the pollen doesn’t go everywhere.
Just about to try a couple of branches myself for the first time and looking for tips.

3 Likes

Yep. I soak down the plants 12 hrs after pollination to neutralize the pollen. Check out my thread, it’s got all kinds of info and tips…

20 Likes

Some flowers for Mrs Budders jars.
Not the biggest yielder (the nice ones never are) this is a few plants of the same cut of Blueberry Cupcake. A couple wks to go still.

And this one is BYC (Baboon Wine x NYC Chem). Green apple sour candies. Just getting going.

52 Likes

Received some affie’s today, thank you again.

8 Likes

It’s my pleasure @MrHamilton . Thanks for letting me know they made it.

6 Likes

@Budderton
It’s been a damn while !
Hope all is well

3 Likes

For sure @Rabeats2093 . All’s cool in the castle, hope things are going well for you.
:v::grin:

5 Likes