Buddertons Tomfoolery

The Labrador beans are good and viable.

These Sour seedlings are a couple days behind.

:v::canada:

46 Likes

Nice!! I see back to basics and sour ….basic sour or back to sour pops right into my head :grin:
Looks great

4 Likes

Bookmarked, thanks. :call_me_hand:

4 Likes

Affies landed today thanks @Budderton

8 Likes

Awesome @420noob ! That batch is really getting around!
Speaking of environmental monitoring systems, here’s my fancy system. Temperature AND humidity. Not blue tooth or wifi compatible believe it or not.

28 Likes

I have that exact same high tech gadget. :+1:

4 Likes

I still haven’t figured out how to change the batteries @pine . :grin:

4 Likes

You cannot switch to Fahrenheit? icon_e_confused|nullxnull frech|nullxnull

2 Likes

I’ve got it set to Canadian at the moment. :canada:

14 Likes

Very nice grow love the colours .

2 Likes

But does it have mercury ?

2 Likes

No mercury in that one @Thetravler .

2 Likes

I’ve never explored what that red liquid in thermometers is, but I’m sure it’s gotta be toxic also, just not as permanent as mercury maybe :man_shrugging:t3:

3 Likes

“Thermometers with a different colored liquid - usually red - contain alcohol.” Nicked from the Google machine @MrHamilton .
:v::grin:

7 Likes

See toxic, lol

2 Likes

Hey @Oldtimerunderground , hope your still checking in. The Old Boy thinks this one might be the Mighty Mite but he’s an old stoner who lost the tag.

This is what the Squirrel Tail Thai x Malawi Gold did outside at 45° N. Kinda the reverse of what happens to some indica grow in your environment @Tlander. The plants freak out in such an unfamiliar environment and express in crazy,strange ways. Now we know it can go both ways TL! This should have been a super long flowering thing that would not have finished up here at all but low and behold, it auto flowered and is done at the start of August. All 3 or 4 that where put outside did this. Canabis is weird.

The highbush blueberries are loving the weather and fruiting like mad.

It’s been a good season so far.

51 Likes

The ST x Malawi looks really chunky for such a small thing. Glad it seems more stable than the KT x MG.

6 Likes

Nice garden @Budderton …my plants are coming along…I’ve never had tomato plants so huge, 2 metres tall and about 1 1/2 wide, but my pepper plants are all puny.

7 Likes

Yeah, I’m fairly certain the sexually undependabilty in the Kon Gold came from the KDKT as I haven’t any inter sex issues with the Maze or the ST x MG. I stopped giving those koh Gold out until I can have a look through a bunch of them to see how prevalent the herm trait is.

The Old Boys hot peppers are not doing so great either. You’d figure with how sunny and hot it been that the peppers would be loving it. Keep the faith, there’s still a few months to go!

13 Likes

love your garden those tomatoes are looking great!

3 Likes