Buddertons Tomfoolery

Received auction seeds today and am excited for the maze. Thanks for the extras 🫶🏼

7 Likes

The one other seed that popped of the Koh gold for me ended up showing all male parts early so I tossed it but I’ll definitely get around to the rest of mine eventually. Still stoked on that cross. Would love to see it succeed!

2 Likes

Awesome @MrHamilton ! I’m very happy to hear they made it! I hope they provide a tiny respite from the pain of your recent loss. :pensive:

6 Likes

Right on @DirtySlowToes . I’m gonna pop a bunch next spring and look at them.

Even though I’ve seen Karate Kid 2 many times, I still know virtually nothing about bonsai but I’m not letting that stop me from trying it out on these pine seedlings I found growing in the pine needles stuck between my deck boards. Wax on, wax off.

:v::canada:

26 Likes

Happy Civic holiday to all you fellow Canucks! And good morning to everyone not lucky to be Canadian and have the day off(mostly)! Want a chance at a very hard to get breeders pack? Check this out…

15 Likes

Thanks for the chance @Budderton :v:

2 Likes

Lumbo Lips seedling, taking after its Mami.

31 Likes

One month later to the day! How fun. Maze doing what it does! What a fun and beautiful plant. Couple months to go

48 Likes

They’re looking great!!

7 Likes

That’s a good looking specimen @DirtySlowToes ! Can’t wait to see how it fills in for you, best of luck with the rest of your run!

12 Likes

They are very happy, Stoked to see how they finish up. Youre killing it brotha!

5 Likes

I had a feeling this would be a great combination but this is really even more impressive than I had thought it would be.

5 Likes

Love that narrow leaf @DirtySlowToes !!!

4 Likes

Dude, that grow is a stunner :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Dernit… I’ve missed a lot since my last visit. I’m really bad at following multiple threads. I double quadruple check that I’m now tracking your thread :v:

Loving that old school looking sativa you have going!

4 Likes

Right on @TrichomesToStun , I just got caught up on tour thread as well! Yeah, it’s hard to keep track of everything going on for sure.

6 Likes

Here’s pics of the males I’m using for this round of seed making before they get trimmed and bagged up. The are seed brothers.

This one is tall with big internode spacing on the main and branches. Lanky, like the TK.

This one is short and squat, with denser clusters. Reminiscent of the Biker Kush

And this one lands in the middle of the first 2

Continuing to in-breed and mixing the multiple different males pollen to hopefully adding some diversity to the next generation. The mix of 3 males is scheduled to go onto,
Glitter Trike
Tricycle
Pedal Driven Kush
SFV OG Bx3 F3
Tk M10 f2
Black Triangle F2
Tk S1
Biker Slush F2
Hopefully I end up with a few decent batches of seed to select from, down the road.:crossed_fingers:

48 Likes

The tri-leaf (shout out Ricky Seeds) Black Triangle F2 started to flower in 3s but has since sorted it self out.

Some non-traditional leafs on a SFV OG Bx3 f2

And on the Tricycle seeds I’ve been seeing atypical pre flowers and was thinking we’ve got some inter sex issues but I let them develop a bit and now I’m not so sure. They are growing leafs and small branches from where the pre flowers should be.

I pulled the biggest one and it was one leaflet. No sex organs.

It sure looks like it wants to make a male flower but we’ll see. I know I’ve seen small branchlets in this spot on plants before, just can’t remember where I saw it. Could just be wishful thinking but I’ve got them up front to keep a good eye on and I’m gonna let ithem develop further so we all know for sure.

31 Likes

That maze is amazing looking!

8 Likes

Boring baby pics.

Sour Taxi from @Emeraldgreen

Sowahh x Sour Diesel Males from @SWIM_Yenobi

Sour Diesel Bx4 x Sour Diesel Males also from @SWIM_Yenobi

A couple variations of Lumbo Lips. One looking tropical, the other more hybridish(its a word now😅)

And lastly but not leastly, Labrador
Everything got sprayed for thrips with spinosad yesterday but it looks like the seedlings took it in stride.
How a great weekend everyone!

39 Likes