Buddertons Tomfoolery

Looking good as always @Budderton !

Is that sour taxi your work?

I have a cross of it with started so any info on it would be great. I believe it crossed with biker kush…

Hope you are having a great day!

Cheers!

3 Likes

No, @Emeraldgreen made that one. I’ve grown a bunch out and selected a few to make seed with. Unfortunately I didn’t keep it pure and ran through all my seed but EG was generous and sent me a bunch more to work with. Sour Taxi is a very nice cross of an old Sour D cut x Dirty Taxi (from Top Dawg).
Which cross have you got started @Drsunshinestrains ?
Edit: I see it was with the BK, should be some nices ones in there!
:v::canada:

8 Likes

A show as always! Exciting stuff you started. I’m looking forward to seeing how they all turn out

Got a chance to study the babies. The sours are pretty uniform so far.

The top LL is very interesting looking!

4 Likes

Right on, for sure EG! Should make for a few different batches of inbred Sour seeds, if all goes well. And of course I have a separate agenda for the Sour Taxi.
Yeah, TL grew a bunch of the LL out and they turned out wicked but got botrytis unfortunately. Should be some long seasoned plants in those.
:v::grin:

6 Likes

Lumbo lips is Colombian cobra lips right? I think that they will definitely have some fantastic phenos in there. Did he post pictures?

I’m sure all you ideas are going to produce some amazing beans.

4 Likes

Yep.

Here’s a few before bud rot set in. Nice structured plants, hopefully can get some interesting terps and effects from the combination. I haven’t heard whether @Tlander managed to salvage any. I imagine it all went to RSO.

19 Likes

Thank you for reposting these. I’m so far behind on his thread it’s a bit scary. I think some amazing effects and smells are going to come out of these

6 Likes

Hi @Budderton - received these in the post yesterday - thank you so much - you made my day :smiley: :smiley:

22 Likes

Right on @Nick , it’s my pleasure! Glad to see they made the journey over unscathed! I’ve got a few of the Back to Basics started so there should be some upcoming updates to give you an idea of what to expect from them.

12 Likes

Thanks again - Looking forwards to that - not having much success this year, just been too cold - so will be looking for some advice come the spring. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :uk:

3 Likes

I’ve got more seed thenni know what to do with so I generally am not receiving many seeds these days but as some of you know, I’ve been after this one for a while!

Thank you so much @FieldEffect for getting these into my seed making arsenal! My mind is a flutter with all the ways I might use them! Out cross, in breed, self? It’s gonna be so hard to sit on them until my next sativa hunt .
:v::grin::canada:

50 Likes

Nice, definitely one of my favorites.

7 Likes

With a name like Destroyer, it’s gotta be good!

7 Likes

I don’t think I’ve had a chance to try that strain myself, can’t wait to see you do another sativa run

7 Likes

Some of us must have known :rofl::cowboy_hat_face:

Whatever you do with them, we’re all excited to watch :sunglasses:

Thanks for being such a positive presence here on OG :+1:

15 Likes

Couldn’t agree more!

Pz :v:t2:

8 Likes

I miss bringing Maze updates, so here is Ril gg4 and Jamaican Lambsbread

Some storm damage , but I’m leaving them to fend for themselves.

31 Likes

Thanks for your words guys, I appreciate them.
@Hashpants , I guess we’re gonna have to relay on @DirtySlowToes for Maze updates during the next little while. :grin:

I’m growing these out to educate myself a bit on how different males combine with fast growing, long seasoned(20 wks +) tropical types.
First up is Columbian Gold (freakers) x a mix of pollen from 4 Cobra Lips F1s, AKA Lumbo Lips. Cobra lips is basically a modern poly.

And these are (Mullumbimby Madness x Nevils Haze x Malawi Gold) x Affie 11 F2., aka Labrador. Affie 11 is a dwarf Afghani line.

52 Likes

What exactly is the Maze again?

5 Likes

Maze=(Mullumbimby Madness x Nevils Haze) x Malawi Gold @Tejas .

19 Likes