Buddertons Tomfoolery

It’s totally the training. We’ve had yappy little dogs too, and ours didn’t act like annoying little ankle-biters. Very annoying to go to houses where the owner welcomes you but the dog won’t stop yelling at you to leave.

3 Likes

Totally! We live next to a park where a lot of people walk their dogs (talk about training to get our pups to not bark at every dog pass g by 🤦:joy:). 90% of the barking coming out of the parks is small dogs. The sad path is, their owners don’t realize when the barking turns from “warning” to “I’m going to rip your face off” and try to play it off as cute. Both my pups now essentially roll their eyes at small dog barks, it’s kinda funny :grin:

4 Likes

Sorry @Budderton, we totally hijacked your grow log with dog talk!

4 Likes

Good conversation everyone. I like pits myself, couple friends had them. Awesome dogs

4 Likes

I grew up with goldens, loved them then and still do today, but every pitty I’ve had has been drastically more affectionate and a better listener than any golden I’ve been around (save 1, but that dog was more human than dog) :grin::dog:

5 Likes

And updates you most definitely will receive! She’s somewhere around 45-48 days at the moment. 11 weeks left haha! I’ll take some pictures today at lights on.

Color me curious on how that affie will interact. You’re over here with some damn good ideas, my friend. Following along! Still! :metal:t2:

Here she be! Starting to get some frost on her innards. I’ll try for better shots and/or microscope shots tomorrow.

Maze day 50

37 Likes

Wow beautiful plants! I have to say well done @Budderton I haven’t seen one bad pic of your maze! Looks mouthwateringly delicious.

10 Likes

This one is an offspring of the Maze. Maze x Affie 11 F2. I call it Labrador for my own nefarious reasons.

And Lumbo Lips is stretching

This one is a crinkle leaf Sour Taxi from @Emeraldgreen . Strong smell on these, even though still young and vegging.

:v::canada:

49 Likes

All looking great. :grin: going to be a great show

4 Likes

Looking great Budder. Each is so unique and different from each other.

4 Likes

“SEEDS FOR STAMPS DRIVE”
Edit: All done! Thank you so much to all the generous members that helped out! I would have to be much more frugal with my mailings if it wasn’t for you guys!:pray::+1:

29 Likes

I am always down to help @budderton

9 Likes

I’ll grab some stamps Monday and send them to you…no need to send me any more seeds.

13 Likes

The Lumbo Lips are really stretching.

Plenty of space between internodes compare to the Labradors that are the same age.

Appears that the Affie 11 has substantial curbed the rapid stretch of the Maze so far whereas something in the Cobra Lips has combined with the Columbian Gold and said " let’s stretch like a mother lover!" I better get those Lumbo Lips into flower sooner than later.

38 Likes

Inbred OG Kush update:
So I’ve continued to let the atypical growth on the Tricycle, Glitter Trike and Pedal Driven Kush (Biker kush seed increase) develope and still have yet to see a male flower part. Weird for sure, but no male sex parts yet. To top it off, a few flowers opened on the 3 Glitter Trike males i was gonna make seed with before I got them bagged.I wasn’t that worried about it then but now i can’t tell if i have pollination from hidden male bits to help track inter-sex. Someofabeech. All the pistils on the weird bits look fresh and clean though, so far.

20240828_190550

20240828_190652

Looking kushie, these are TK M10 f2 from @WVMountainGhost . They were beside the 3 Glitter Trike males i was gonna make seed with so there’s a touch of pollination. Males have been trashed and not used for any intentional seed making.

47 Likes

It’s always cool to see your seeds grown out by someone else. Thanks for running those.

Not much yield off those TKM10 huh?

7 Likes

I’ve got them in small containers and they are just getting going. I think they’ll make a decent harvest for the size of container.

12 Likes

Have you smoked any of the tk m10? It was always one that caught my eye while browsing the seed catalog
Looking great also
Good morning

4 Likes

Morning EG. No i haven’t tried any TK m10 yet. This is my first run with it.
:v::grin::canada:

7 Likes

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts on it

4 Likes