Buddertons Tomfoolery

Tk S1 in its 5th wk of flowering

And here’s a couple Glitter Trike at the same age

:v::canada:

42 Likes

Update on Purple Biker Slush…

33 Likes

Nice @CanuckistanPete ! Looks like it’s flowering. Do you think it’ll get finished?
:v::grin:

6 Likes

I think so, seems to be going along pretty good.

6 Likes

Yeah, i guess our October’s are not what they use to be. Last year i had a friend run some Sour Taxi cuts clear to the end of October without problems. We’ll have to wait and see if it purples up when the cold nights hit! Best of luck with the autumn @CanuckistanPete !
:v::grin:

10 Likes

Thanks…I went out there this morning and it was 10C…that should get the colours flowing.

6 Likes

Paps homemade hoop house happily hoping.

35 Likes

Did the sour taxi purple out with the cold for your friend?

2 Likes

No. It stayed lime green EG. The color of potency. :grin:

10 Likes

Excellent. The sour I had never changed color. I was wondering if it passed the cold resistance on.

Purple weed confuses me!

5 Likes

It looks and tastes nice. The dark background makes the trichs pop. People like pop. I like RC cola but i know that the most potent herb isn’t gonna be purple, it’s gonna be neon/lime green and smell like ass.:grin:

15 Likes

Enough tomfoolery! I can’t handle any more!

Plants look great.

7 Likes

I completely understand the visual. That it’s just visual appeal trumping actual effects confuses me. That said if people want purple weed I’ll grow purple weed for them :rofl::rofl:

7 Likes

I don’t get it either. But there’s no accounting for taste.

5 Likes

I too enjoy a crisp RC Cola and prefer green weed to smoke.

7 Likes

American business has never lost a nickel on the public’s bad taste….I believe is the phrase :rofl::rofl::rofl:

13 Likes

95% of the time I find vast majority of blue / purple lines weak sauce . Probably because indica stuff don’t play well with my local temps / humidity . I stick w/ stuff I can get to the finish line .

8 Likes

Hey @Budderton . Sorry I havent sent you any photos of those MM xNH x MG plants but we are in the worst drought of my lifetime and I have been busy trying to take care of my cows. :grin: Anyway, this is what I got. They are the 2 plants on the left.

I think both are female but I know that at least one is. At this speed of flowering I expect them to ripen sometime between Thanksgiving and Christmas . :face_with_peeking_eye: I think they are great plants ! :grin:

37 Likes

Sorry i missed your update @Magu ! They are looking good! I hope they finish strong for you and make some nice smoke!

7 Likes

I kept this Lemon Gooey (from @santero ) and have been doing a bit of work with it. I like this one due to its structure vs terps and effects. I’ve already put Affie 11 f2 on it during a previous run to swing it towards "Indica " and the current clone in the flower room will probably recieve pollen from the White Apricot Sherbet f3 male I’m using to make f4s.

I’ve got a few more cuts that are currently outgrowing my last sulfur spray and are going in with Lumbo Lips and Labrador next round where they’ll recieve pollen designed to swing them towards “Sativa”.
Speaking of sulfur spray, i usually dont bother rinsing them off after because I’m lazy and the plant grows past the treatment. Here’s a couple Sour types that are growing past the sulfur .

They sure look ugly for a bit though.

38 Likes