Buddertons Tomfoolery

I cant seem to keep them 100% happy. I end up with a conflict of calcium vs mag ratio i think and end up deficient most of the time. I dont think they like the Mega Crop. I guess that’s why they say the best OG kush is the one that grows good for you!
:v::canada:

11 Likes

More cal, less mag

5 Likes

Adios OG acct will be deleted today. Thanks for all your sharing budderton.

14 Likes

It’s been my pleasure @slammedsonoma . Sorry to see you go. Live well.
:v::canada:

5 Likes

Why you leaving?

6 Likes

Looks like the person has been suspended.

2 Likes

Slammed is suspended also :disappointed:

2 Likes

Wonder why? Maybe saying shit about mudman

1 Like

It seems many members whom were real (grows, shares [including seeds] but were “eccentric” (because everyone here is perfect) have gotten banned.
It’s mostly an ego issue on both sides.

5 Likes

I can say one thing I learned from black market…keep your mouth shut :rofl::rofl::rofl:

11 Likes

My Grandpa told me ( 70 yrs ago +/- ) " Even fish wouldn’t get in trouble if they kept their mouth shut "

12 Likes

Even old timers get complacent on the rules sometimes.

A tale as old as time, as it pertains to forum life :man_shrugging: try joining a car forum, LMAO!!

1 Like

That’s hilarious!! :joy::metal:

1 Like

Everybody can mess up time and time again, it’s human. The important thing is what happends after and that’s where I see most of the issues that end up in bans on this site. Some people have a hard time apologising for their behaviour and feel their behaviour was justified.

Pz :v:t2:

4 Likes

I’m here for the weed. Speaking of which, here’s a TK M10 f2 that’s about the furthest along of all the OG Kush types. Starved by me, sorry @WVMountainGhost . It’s still gonna make some nice colas and smells nice.

And way behind is this SFV OG Bx3 F3.

A Tricycle. (TK S1 x Biker Kush)

A TK S1

And here’s a shot of the Blueberry Cupcake clone I’ve kept around for a bit. Last run of it.

Remember, we’re all in this together and no one gets out alive so we might as well be nice to one another.
:v::grin::canada:

55 Likes

how do you feel about the yield on these in comparison to other OG types?

3 Likes

@Budderton is your Blueberry Cupcake from a fem seed from Humboldt Seed Co? My dad has a couple of those going right now, I think. …one or two

2 Likes

The old school OG Kush types are classic low yield/high quality. The ones I’m running are all pretty similar but the introduction of the Biker Kush seems to have pumped up the cola size marginally in the Tricycle and Glitter Trike. And those SFV OG Bx3 yield fairly well for an OG. I’m not sure what the 707 seedbank used as a pollen donor to start the backcrosses but i suspect it was an Afghan hybrid.

I think it may be. I haven’t been able to track down who sent me those seeds and there was no username on the flip. They might even be S2s that a member made. Nice Cookies structure with a pleasant smell that hashes out decently. The flower smokers like it too but I’ve kept it around mostly for making hash.

17 Likes

I love watching you grow weed. :metal:t2: Smashing it, per usual. Thank you for the consistent updates :pray:t2:

7 Likes

Great timing for a TKM10 post. I’m smokin’ her mom tonight :grin: What’s the smell on your TKM10?

7 Likes