Buddertons Tomfoolery

That’s one badass rig, very nice work Legs. Damn!

3 Likes

Thank you! It was a pandemic project, did the trick keeping me busy for a day or so

6 Likes

I thought I’d post a pic of my outdoor crop this year.
Straight sand and pine needle medium under the screened in porch, couple hours of direct sunlight a day.:rofl::joy: When we shuck seeds back there, we toss the whites through the gaps in the deck boards. The toughest ones live. I’m hoping for a male.:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

21 Likes

Looks like you’ve been doing some supercropping on that.

First time I ever grew weed I was 18…IN a pine reforestration area. They grew about 2 feet tall…didn’t even know about them budding, just cut it down and smoked the shitty leaf.

3 Likes

Looking really nice mate

1 Like

This is a female Alaskan Purple x Tahoe Cheese out of seed sent all the way from Australia, thanks @Gazza !

Stinking up the joint is Stink Ape, auto fem, from @BasementBeans . Looking better since I upped their feed. Kind of wishing I had reversed one to make another gen on these. It’s really nice genetics!

And some how this guy decided to adopt us this week. This is Little Willie Nelson. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::grin::peace_symbol:

30 Likes

How cool!
Very cute!

2 Likes

He kinda looks like Willie, after a few joints.:grin:

15 Likes

He’s adorable and pleading for you to throw that ball!

3 Likes

He kinda does around the eyes.
Willie’s may be more red… :grinning:

3 Likes

Looks like a good boy! Congrats @Budderton

4 Likes

Just read through this thread, awesome stuff and lots of Tomfoolery :upside_down_face:

Got any more info or Pics of the Johhny Chimp?

Much respect :peace_symbol:

1 Like

Thanks. It can get foolish around here at times.:grin: I’ll see if I can find a pic @Dr.VitaminGreen .

1 Like

It was hidden up in that long ass thread! I think that’s all I have. It’s Orange KoKo Puffs(exotic genetics) x Monkey Berries reg line male(exotic genetics) made by Canadian seed maker Elite613Genetics. It was nice and could take a beating.

4 Likes

Yah, I had seen that one and that was it so I was just curious.

Sounds really terpy, and looks real nice for sure. Thanks, and looking forward to it

1 Like

Did you find the smell translates to the taste too back in 2010 I use to get some bags from cali and never got any strain names but had one I use to get for a short while that had a sour/acrid nose but what was shocking was the taste it reminded me of a super tart granny smith apple haven’t had a smoke taste like that again

1 Like

Yep. That’s the taste of that one. And great potency to boot. I guess it came from the Sour Apple grandma.:thinking:
I’m looking forward to hunting the progeny from that pheno of Baboon Wine x NYC Chem this winter.:grin::peace_symbol:

4 Likes

So excited to see that hunt that was some of the best smoke I ever had always been a big mystery not knowing what kind of lines it could be from or anything seeing as I only got a couple bags of it before it was gone 🥲 mixed with chem should be some mind blowing :exploding_head: smoke! @Budderton

2 Likes

Can I ask a stupid question, what’s in the nyc chem?

3 Likes

It’s Chem D x Chem 91 bx male. It’s a rib from from Top Dawg towards Soma and his NYC Diesel that he released in the early 2000s that had no Diesel or Chem in it. Soma just took the name.

8 Likes