Buddertons Tomfoolery

Thanks @TopicalWave . I appreciate your words.:pray::peace_symbol:

5 Likes

Stink Ape from @BasementBeans with fans shucked off to shown structure before they get the chop…

They were easy to grow and produced a well structured plant with good trich coverage and a strong terpene profile, ranging from gas to chemical to menthol with a helping of dank in the background. All in around 80 days from sprout. I recommend anyone sitting on these should give them a try, they won’t disappoint! :grin::peace_symbol:

30 Likes

Hey what’s with the dirty floor?! Can’t have these beauties looking down at a dirty floor!

6 Likes

They’re on my work tray on a table you cheeky troll.:grin::joy::rofl:
All I can do is apologize and try and do better…:grin::grin::grin:

11 Likes

Would you make a beautiful woman stand in the mud? :laughing:

6 Likes

Clothes on or off?

8 Likes

Unless we’re talking mud wrestling here does it matter?

3 Likes

Oh yeah, it matters. And can we call it grit instead of mud?:joy:

Ok, I pledge to not make beautiful women stand in mud from now on when I photograph them. I see how it can take a bit of the shine off.:grin:

6 Likes

Tough crowd in here :joy:

9 Likes

Hi @Budderton!! Nice ones!! 1 or 3 gallon pots? Thanks!!

3 Likes

Hey @Abbbian . They were one gallon pots. :peace_symbol:

7 Likes

The top of a Dirty Taxi F2, done stretching and starting to make flower. Undetermined foulness in the terp department. From seed by @Emeraldgreen .

28 Likes

Hey brotha , just started following your work most all your crosses look :fire: is there any where I can pick up any of your line up .

3 Likes

Dude…on the site for almost an entire half hour and asking for seeds.

6 Likes

Hey @Charm_City_Seed_Co , nice to meet you.:peace_symbol:
I don’t make seeds to sell, so there is nowhere to find my selections in a retail setting, which is what I believe your asking. Hang out and interact and get to know some of the fine folks here on OG and in time the beans will flow. I don’t believe you ment it this way, but a persons first post being about asking for free seeds is highly frowned upon here.
A good place to start is here…

Give a little info on yourself and what your into, and a pic of what your up to goes a long way.:grin::peace_symbol:

17 Likes

All due respect to any long standing members . I’m new to the platform but I have a passion for growing & breeding .I follow other threads and pages and his gear came down the feed in the past and came up again recently . I’m looking to support his cause not trying to take anything away from it . I’m not aware of anywhere that provides it … So here we are :v: :heart: 🪴

9 Likes

Absolutely agree with you guys I didn’t see all the replies before I sent my last message . I understand and respect that wasn’t sure how everything goes on , was looking for a vendor but can see how that came off

11 Likes

Anyway I’m Tom :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:
Growing has been a passion of mine since my early teens . My pops was very into growing/smoking showed me the ropes early on , hes always had some plants and working a garden . I’m pushing towards my mid 30s ive been growing over the past decade with breeding projects being added to the mix the past couple years . started breeding with a strawberry skunk project which was original Skunk # 1 and strawberry cough my father passed onto me . He’s now living in the Philippines but that’s another story . Now primarily doing small scale crosses. But now pushing my focus into stabilization and working F1s into F2s . I Started Charm City Seed Co to really build up a group and grow community… I’ve basically been helping people tbh …nothing has been for sale . But that’s who I am and what I do .Didn’t mean to come tripping and falling into the group :joy: .

13 Likes

Glad to have another passionate member around! Looking forward to hanging out and chatting in the future hopefully :+1:

Welcome to OG!

11 Likes

@Charm_City_Seed_Co buddertons a really good dude.
You stick around show off your grow and what not and I’m sure something will come your way at some point.
I didn’t even know budderton but he just mssged me on another forum and asked if I wanted some of his beans and he hooked me up. Can’t wait to bust into them and find some :fire:

Can go on the free seeds thread people do contests and quizzes all the time. It’s pretty cool

And welcome to og

12 Likes