Buddertons Tomfoolery

@Emeraldgreen Thanks! I’m gonna DM you on the subject…but there’s still 4-5 hours of sunlight left over here right now!

:call_me_hand:

2 Likes

Yobro! Nice to hear from somebody else using this. Hard to believe more people don’t know/bother with it.

Hey, that looks almost the same as 2 of the 3 I have ordered but never received! On-line shopping sucks when you can’t just talk to someone directly, always seems like talking to a bot! How many liters is that one?

When I got into digging into it I realized that there’s a 16 year old kid w/a youtube showing that you can make the same thing with a phone charger, some wire, 2 carbon rods and a little hardware! The multi-level marketing companies just make a slick ‘package’ and knock the price up sky high! Still, I would have paid if they would just send it! Do you remember how much they charged for it?

Thanks again

(Sorry @Budderton another stoned moment where I thought I was DM’ing! :crazy_face:)

3 Likes

I paid about $150 Cdn for mine. I run 2 cycles at the 3rd level…works for me.

2 Likes

Damn I run 5 cycles at third level and use it straight. Pretty sure I paid 140 for it. Paid for itself in a week. I have seen the price come down pretty drastically since I looked at the premade stuff. First time I looked it was like 45 a gallon now I see it for 20

3 Likes

Stopped by my buddy’s house last night to check on the Lemon Slush f2 girls I gave him. Really nice plants for his 2nd grow ever. Thanks for the seeds! @Budderton

33 Likes

Right on @VAkish , it’s my pleasure! The one in the foreground reminds me a lot of the mom I used for the F2s. Candied up, gelato terps on those or something else?
Hey @Tlander , this is the way the Lemon Slush usually grows inside.:point_up:

6 Likes

Check out those test strips I posted above. They are the ones recommended by Bob at BBP as being the most accurate for our purposes. You can get them in a range of measurements, I went w/0-300 PPM as I was aiming for 250 PPM. We can’t get the liquid shipped in (Well, we can but it arrives already out of the necessary pH range so is worthless!) “BartOvation” (bartovation.com ).

4 Likes

That’s wild @Budderton & @VAkish , nothing like how it did over here outdoors! :crazy_face:
Wish I had a picture handy!

3 Likes

The cola off of the top of #11 is looking pretty sweet! Remainder of the plant was still BOT-Free today.

Thanks again bro! :pray: Will let you know how it smokes when it finally dries & cures a bit.

28 Likes

Looks good!

3 Likes

555 seems to fit this perfectly

2 Likes

Mouthwatering!

I just put two of each in water and they already sprouted. Can’t wait to see them flowering. I’ll keep you updated @Budderton :drooling_face:

3 Likes

Yes. They have a sweet fruity candy smell with a little bit of citrus of some kind. It’s crazy how uniform they are for F2’s. All 3 are almost identical looking. @Budderton

3 Likes

Nice and hefty looking cola @Tlander ! I hope it smokes half decent for you.:crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::grin:

2 Likes

Right on @mndlss , best of luck with them. Feel free to post updates in the P1 Affie mission thread.:v::grin:

2 Likes

That’s pretty wild that they’re coming out so uniform considering all the different stuff that went into them. The F1s where some of the most flavourful herb I’ve tried. Only 3 out of 5 on the buzz though. Very approachable weed. :grin::v::canada:

5 Likes

Sounds good! I’m surprised they are so uniform too. They look like clones. I’m probably going to run a few later this year.

4 Likes

This one is A New Hope from @schmarmpit . Moving along in a one gallon. Lightly pollinated with male Cobra Lips pollen.

And this A New Hope is quite different from the rest. Much more equatorial. I’m glad I’ve got snips in the fridge from this one. :grin::v::canada:

36 Likes

Golden Papaya Crunkboat fattening up

23 Likes

Looking great, and thanks for the updates! So that tall one has me pondering, as it looks nothing like DeathStar or AJ Sour Diesel for that matter. The males I used to make A New Hope (DeathStar x Re-Phresh) were pulled out of GrowHard’s DeathStar Re-Phresh seeds. He made that cross by hitting the AJ Sour Diesel cut with pollen from two Sensi Star males, one short, and one very lanky and tall. So it seems that plant is leaning towards the tall Sensi Star dad of Re-Phresh. Very cool. Me thinks you’ll have some good smoke there either way!

9 Likes