Buddertons Tomfoolery

Right on @CanuckistanPete ! Looks like it’s cruising along nicely. The finish line is in sight! Is it a strong stinker?

2 Likes

It smells pretty damn good to me!

3 Likes

Yeah, I can tell it has potential. Looks like it’s gonna go awhile but I’m in no hurry. :grin::v:

2 Likes

@HumblePie420 you’ll find more info here

2 Likes

Thank you @Emeraldgreen Gotta start reading from the top of this one for sure

2 Likes

You really should :joy: get to class!

2 Likes

Figures. Winter decided to show up, right when I’m starting expensive seed. The oil filled radiators are putting in work. :grin::v::canada:

16 Likes

Jesus H. Christ that’s cold!!

2 Likes

Glad it’s moving east we had 3 days of that crap gonna be on the plus side this weekend.

3 Likes

Dude we’re gonna hit -16 today according to the guy in front of the big map. Schools closed days worth of meeting fucked upside down, fun times :joy:

3 Likes

18 Likes

Lol…polar vortex my ass

2 Likes

Yep. Definitely not as bad as it could be. I’m staying indoors today though.:grin:

4 Likes

This one is Fish Scales from Shoreline via @MikeyDread , who’s been lost in the barrens for sometime now. Hope all is well my friend.
Shoreline has it as ECSD X (ECSD X Crippy)
It hasn’t been flowered out yet, but I like the look of it.:grin::v::canada:

23 Likes

FUUUUK -27c! :face_vomiting:
It was -20c when I woke up but it’s cruised to a cozy -16c in the last 2 hours and rising.

6 Likes

Yeah @Pigeonman , it’s starting to warm up here too. One good thing about this shit weather is it’s keeping me indoors, so I was able to get the Cobra Lips seed shucked for co op. :+1::grin::v:

16 Likes

Random lowers on some testers, around 4 wks in

And this one’s been cruising along in the background. SFV OG BX3 f2 that I’ve held for a spell, gently touched with some pollen from a F2 male.:grin::v::canada:

35 Likes

Very nice as always

4 Likes

Second on the looking great as always!
I might need to move those sfv up on the list

4 Likes

Biker Kush babies. :grin::v:

27 Likes